1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

manis daughter

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DieFast, 20 Mar 2002.

1. Or like Goldberg is doing, just go to the gym everyday and make 5 million a year for working out.

2. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

He still has the Goldberg monster Truck, and he goes to all the races. He took the championship again last year.

3. :rolleyes: hi Mani's daughter ashley!! I work at a theatre..im the popcorn man!!!popcorn:

4. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Hello Manis daughter. :D

5. She can't say Hi right now, she's been banned, and its all my fault :(

6. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

What did you do now?

7. I gave her the "Whatever" response :( The result is evidenced in the thread Dragon started...its a little shorter than this one so you can read the whole thing :D

8. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

You're married. Don't you know that women are never righ wrong.. never wrong.

I'll have to check out this thread but I must say it is very refreshing to talk to you again. These normal people are weird.

9. I do my best not to interact with normal people. God Its good to have you back, these forums have been suc lately, I've been so bored at work!

10. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I've been listening to Dr laura and Rush on the radio while walking around an empty apartment all day. It's good talk to you to. :love:

11. :mtx::gayzhump:

That shiat will mess you up. Dr. Laura is one messed up woman...you can see her nekkid if you want :p

Isn't Rush going deaf?

12. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Rush has some ear implant thingy that allows him to hear.

Dr Laura can be one mean snatch.

13. Great Dane

Dr Luara and Rush both need to die.

14. wow you would hate the ayn rand ppl then Dane.

15. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Sean Hannity rox :D

Mani

16. Great Dane

Stop talking about people that we don't know.

17. Great Dane

and doubble yea!