1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Matrix Online Free Trial for Fileplanet Subscribers

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Arglaar, 4 May 2006.

1. How is that game?

I cancelled my Fileplanet sub a couple of months ago. It seemed interesting but not interesting enought to pick up fileplanet again.

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Got a station email about it last night.

I am still trying to understand why SOE bought it :lol: Free, may give it a try.

3. I liked it when I was betaing it.

Didn't have anyone to play with though so I stopped playing a few months before it came out.

I understand that they did some major interface changes between the time I was testing and release. Not sure if they were for better, or worse.

4. I was in the beta and couldnt stand it

5. Yea duff, you were in the really really early beta like I was, and you left before they had a chance to do the first round of UI tweaks.

You gave it what... 2 days before you decided you hated it?

6. Bout 2 weeks. There was nothign to do. The game world looked so bland i never wanted to play. The fighting system was somewhat confusion and seemingly random. And there was like 10 NPCs.