1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

MGS V: The Phantom Pain

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by NuclearMessiah, 8 Sep 2013.

1. Holy Crap Batman! Check this trailer out. Its a few months old now and a Red Band

[ame]http://youtu.be/y-c1a5c55-8[/ame]

2. Kojima has always been the master of story telling and the king of espionage games for me, I have an entire shelf dedicated to all MGS LE stuff :D

That being said, as amazing as this game looks, and whilst I will still play it, im disappointed they A. Got rid of David Hayter as Snake -_-* and I was a little annoyed that Kojima ordered the one female character in the game to be 'Erotic', as I sort of have a thing for realistic female soldiers in games (Haven Troopers FTW)...but it seems that he has something planned for his reasoning behind her 'Sexiness', using the magic I know only Kojima possesses...

Lets hope they have just as good as a multiplier as Guns of the Partiots.