1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

More WoW discussions......

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 17 Jul 2003.

1. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

I agree, like I know I'm most likely not getting the game. I have yet to find a MMORPG that is so amazing that I would be willing to pay the monthly fees.

2. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

3. I Vote Horde as a former member of the Shadowclan and a firm believer in role playing a "dark race".

Actually the best way to put this is "HOOOWAH ORC IS GUUD" so gimmie sum shinies un miz nub club yuz

4. DonkeySmiler

I am so excited for this game........... I WANT BETA ;)

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Yes, I am starting to get highly interested in this game as well.

6. Ingwë

I don't like to keep up with MMORPGs, they always say there will be all this great stuff and then the month before release they say that it won't be in the game. Then they say some of it will be in an xpack that will come out in a year.

7. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    RPG's still suck

8. Ingwë

amen to that

9. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Heheh...I always hated, and still do. But the peeps that I played with in Shadowclan made the pain worth it. I expect the same would happen here too.

10. DonkeySmiler

Exactly. Hopefully, WOW will remedy some of the "fun" that the genre has yet to offer....... but playing with everyone certainly makes a dull game more enjoyable.

11. Clan play is the best way to do anything. I have so many rememberable times from all the days of Shadowclan and CDL. But when it comes to game like WoW there is no other way to play. I refuse to play games like this without people I know and trust.

12. Heh!

Get Really tired of people like HAmma And Legend posting things like this sucks so bad, it is totally your choice to play or not to play them but dont come to theese threads and slam or post negativity. Theese post are for people who would like to play them, Honor and teamwork are what we hold high so remember that your posting banter against alot of your team when you do this, not everyone wants to Play Planetside.

Shads

13. DonkeySmiler

I totally see where you are coming from shads. However, I would be willing to bet that the motives behind their posts are not malicious. Surprisingly, I feel as if I know Hamma better than anyone in CDL. He looks and acts exactly like one of my old roommates (so much in fact.... it is kinda scary). I bet if the two were to meet, what was said in the movie “Back to the future” would occur and the time dimensional plane would shift and the whole universe would explode (because the same matter can’t occupy the same space). Anyway, what I am trying to get at is, although some comments may come off as abrasive in nature, it is all in good fun.

14. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

*Chuckles* I’m sure they get as tired of hearing 'this game rocks' or 'this is going to own' as much as we get tired of hearing them say it sucks.

Fair trade, and who really cares? We're here to game. I personally wish to game all I can with all of my CDL friends. *IF* someone really doesn’t want to play that game too, that is the only thing that truly sucks about a game. But in the end, I know I'll be able to hook up with them in some other game in the next few days.

In my mind, that's what CDL is all about.

15. Manitou

Well said Donkey and Jouster.

I know Hamma personally and as a close friend. He is just playing around, I am almost sure. If he isn't, I say we ban him. :evil:

The joy in any game, is when I have fellow Dragon Wolves playing in it with me. I have actually gone into *insert game name* and if there aren't any CDL around, I usually quit and go do something else. Why? Because I enjoy the comraderie I experience with other Dragon Wolves.

When ShadowSpawn joined us in the scrimmage the other night, I was delighted. Why? Because I rarely get to game with him anymore. I pop in once in a while in DAoC to say hello and run around begging a power level from him and the crew there. But it was good to see him pop in and join us in T2.

Overall, Jouster said it best:

16. Yes and I know that Legend is the same way.....after all, he did play and enjoy the game he bashed for so long ;)

17. Once again Foot in Mouth Case!

It wasnt meant as a personel Dig at Hamma either but rather a reminder to us all that we play many games and not all of us like all of the games others play. The main reason i left PS was all the biatching and whineing on TS made the game really un enjoyable for me. Hamma knows this i hope and doesnt take this as a jab at him, i like hamma and hope i didnt come across that way.

Shads

18. Manitou

You didn't Shads, I knew what you were saying. I remember me and you talking about this once after a particularly bad night of TeamSpeak etiquette in PS.

To be honest, I think most of the complaining has ceased now, so you should play PS again. hehe!

But I agree. Part of the atmosphere in a game is the attitudes of the people playing it.

I am actually glad you posted, as it gives us a heads up that what we say has a direct affect sometimes on how people feel about their particular game.

:love:

19. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    If it makes you feel any better I have already created the permission sets for WoW and the private forums for when the time comes ;)

Just joking around, I always say RPG's suck :p