1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

More WoW discussions......

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 17 Jul 2003.

1. witch is realy funy beacus the more patches thay do to PS the more its becoming a RPG :)

2. /ban
    thats blasphamous :p

3. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    don't think so :rofl:

4. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

5. Can you... multiclass? :confused:

6. That is only funny because I can hear ouro saying that in my head when I read that... GET OUT OF MY HEAD OURO!

7. so... can I? :confused:

8. If so, think what an undead mage/priest/warlock can do. :eek:

9. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

No...... no multi classing..... one race, one class. But with a game like WoW it will probably work out for the better..... each class *should* have lots and lots of options (skills wise) to customize.

10. Here is what CGW's preview had to say about it:

http://www.computergaming.com/article2/0,4364,1270731,00.asp

Just for the record, if anybody becomes a flower picking cow who cooks up spells, please realize I'm going to be laughing at you everytime I see you.

11. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

More and more I am getting interested in this game. Thanks for the updated info, Wolf. :)

12. DonkeySmiler

I don't know why, but I think it would be cool if they had a "fishing" skill....... Didn't SWG have something like that?

13. sigh i thought it would be cool to come up with herbs now wolf has scarred me for life :cry:

14. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

The problem I'm finding with this game is how unoriginal the skills are. I mean 20 out of the 27 are skills in Warcraft III, and the other skills are in Diablo II. So basically you can get Warcraft III, do the same things you can do in WoW, control multiple units at the same time, and have a decent story to go with everything. Not only that but you can play custom games with modded characters with new skills and such. To me this game is looking like Warcraft III with heroes only, better graphics, and a monthly fee.

15. DonkeySmiler

I see what you are saying..... but I think that it is being done on purpose. People want to play in the world that has become so familiar to them in the past. So, essentially, this is war3...... only in mmorpg form (with obvious differences, but at the same time very familiar).

16. I'm sure there are skills beyond that of Warcraft III, but since everyone already know the ones from III, it wouldn't spoil much if they told us those first.

17. I think that it doesn't matter what the skills are, since half the fun of MMORPGs is item hunting anyways.

18. are we really going to go with the alliance.......BOO!! Horde PWN's j00......*sighs* I suppose if I have to...I could play a devilishly evil human or elfie.....hrm....has potential.

19. DonkeySmiler

That is a decision we should probably collectively make after (or during the beta). I certainly would not mind playing under the horde, but hopefully, some of us will get into the beta and will be able to provie some insight before we decide.

20. tis true ;). Main reason for playin horde is the my play with Shadowclan in the past....was great fun ;)

Game looks good fun....any word on beta yet....I see the site says q4 this year but any actual word??