1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Multi-Gaming at It's BEST!

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Manitou, 15 Jul 2004.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Even though our out-dated website may not completely reflect it, the -CDL- is a serious multi-gaming team. Our evolution from dependancy upon one single game or genre of game was frought with peril, but we overcame the challenge! The fruit of that victory came in the form of a solid player base and ethos of gaming that is planted firmly on a multi-gaming and "open to new horizons" platform.

So back to the website! We have struggled internally to find the idea or concept we feel is acceptable in creating a new site for us in the theme that best reflects our mission. But! In the best tradition of the Dragon Wolves, we will not give up! Soon we shall have a site that gives the visitor a great feel as to what we are about! Until then, bear with us and pass on to the forums!!

Anyway, welcome to our Lair and make yourself comfortable! Get registered and say "hello" even! If you are interested in applying to join our honorable ranks, please visit the recruiting section of the forums and post an application - someone will reply or contact you. Honor unto you!

2. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

new website !!WTF!!

3. Hey -
    On the front page, what's this I read about 'harrasment'?

~PM~

4. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    rawr

5. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

that still doesn't answer our collective question of WTF IS GOING ON?

6. Hamma

Officer
    eh you will find out soon enough

7. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

always so cryptic hamma have you ever considered a job working for the NSA they have all sorts of secrets I could tell you, oops wait someone is at my door, I have been informed that you haven't read that and that if I go on an extended "vacation" no one is to worry.

8. Hamma is beyond governent secrecy.
    The type of secrecy that he subscribes to is more like...Fishermen.

(Trust me. I know...)

~PM~

9. I think Hamma even gave Smokejumper tips on the subject during his visit to SOE. :)

10. whoa, i just realised, this is like the frikken jedi council!

11. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Yeah, you're right.

Except without the cool spaceships, lightsabers, exotic aliens (ok, Reign and Cyrus are probably exceptions) and a small green guy.

Yeah, you're absolutely right :)

12. This is not the post you're looking for Heavygain, move along.

*wave of my hand*

13. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

marsman has a small green guy in his sig does that count sent?

14. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

I am a puppet
    From beneath the floor the man does control me
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

15. whoa, im so confused. Meh, ill just prepare to be blown away.

16. new forum and website in the same week......:twitch:

17. Hamma

Officer
    The website isnt really new, just tweaked for better admin and slightly bettar on the eyes.