1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

My child wants a cell phone

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Om, 10 Mar 2009.

1. Om

Om DragonWolf

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :eek:

My brain does that when I use my phone. :lol:

3. Just get her a portable microwave then. Faster, cheaper and lugging around a 40lb metal box builds character. Don't tell her it was my idea tho.

4. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    O_O

5. Om

Om DragonWolf

Oh, I like this!

6. symen

symen DragonWolf

Wow, that's a lot of microwaves. A microwave oven needs a Faraday cage to focus the waveforms enough to heat your food. If the magnetron tube is removed from it, it doesn't emit enough radiation to do much of anything.

I'm glad I don't have a portable phone. :p

7. symen

symen DragonWolf

I love it! :D

My first one is due in May, I can't wait until he/she is old enough for character building! :evil:

8. Om

Om DragonWolf

Oh, you dads talk the big talk, but when that baby girl arrives and looks into your eyes, your knees go all weak and suddenly you have no will of your own. You change poopie diapers, are terribly afraid of breaking the tiny little thing, sing cutsie songs and as they grow, you move on to letting them "do" your hair with their fancy glamour barrettes. uh huh... :p~

9. symen

symen DragonWolf

I'm terribly lazy about getting my hair cut, so it's down to the middle of my back now -- if I have a girl, she should have a lot of barrette fun. :p

10. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Guilty as charged.

11. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Check

Check

Check

Check

Not Checked. But have been known to host a few tea parties. Just don't tell anyone, ok?

12. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

13. that second video is just creepy! lol

14. Om

Om DragonWolf

Pistachio and I agree with Kassa! very creepy, Ingwe!!

p.s. Pistachio says they talked about this in science class at school and you can cook food with radio waves, which are emitted by cell phones. Probably not that fast, though!

Last edited: 16 Mar 2009
  15. turn your phone on near your pc monitor. You might invest in a blue tooth headset after the :)

16. I am suprised that MythBusters has not had this one on yet.