1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

New EVE Online Trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Hyncharas, 16 May 2006.

1. I am only training it because it will not run out while I am at work. Can't have nay dead time when I could be training something. I am working on my science and engineering as well...need to get my Shield Ops up as well as I need a better CAP.

2. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    One trick people use is training up the learning skills to make everything else you learn go quicker. You may spend a few days doing it all, but it has a marked difference on the speed everything else is learned..

I'm in the process of catching up after all this time myself.

3. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Yea I trained up all the learning skills early and it has helped me, I always look through the list to see what I can chip away at when I am online as well and work on the long one's while I am offline.

I'm not sure when I will be on this evening, Have to go deal with some more cell phone BS tonight and switch carriers(again) :lol:

4. YAY!!!! My Corporation has had war declared on it. I left the corporation for now though so they can't kill me on site. I can't wait to start owning people in a war.

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :lol:

I got on late last night but didnt do much. My in game name is CDLHamma btw