1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

New Website Look!

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Hamma, 18 Jul 2004.

1. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Well here it is the new redesigned DragonWolves site! I know it doesent look a ton different but it is definatly easier to manage and it has some new eye candy. We now have several new and working features up one of which is the POTD! You can submit a POTD by clicking - yep you guessed it - "Submit POTD" on the left.

Another feature isn't really new but it has come out of retirement. It's a fully working and up to date roster page. You can access it by clicking <a href="http://www.dragonwolves.com/content.php?p=6">here</a>. Many of the awards and decs still represent tribes but you can be sure there will be more soon!

Also if you are a CDL member and registered on the forums you can get members only info to the left side of the screen!

I want to thank everyone who made this happen. I'd like to thank PSU's own Gryphon for providing us with the backend coding and PHP hax0ring to make the site easier to manage. If not for him this project probably would not have been started. I also want to thank martyr for coming up with this kickass new flash banner that has aspects from all games we play! And last but not not least the Various CDL members who worked on the page, Mars, Mani, and anyone else who contributed. Please post questions or comments in the comment thread.

2. Hamma

Officer
    Oh and if you are CDL and want your webcam added let me know.

3. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

This is sweet m8! great work guys!

Hey wait....how'd I get in here?
    No! No banstick! Please!! Have you no heart?!!

Last edited: 18 Jul 2004
  4. Lookin smooth, very smooth. big thanks to gryph and martyr

5. She be a fine lookin site

6. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

That flash banner is very well done! Nice job all

7. Great site Hamma but why no AA or WoW in the divisions list. Do you need anything from me for AA?

:D

8. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Racewiz! A write-up about your division would rock! We will post it up for you...

9. Will do...

10. hotT! :D

Will get with ya on the cam later Hamma.

11. Hamma

Officer
    :brow:

Yea we just need quick writeups for AA and WoW so we can post the pages.

12. LEET SITE really like it alot....how do we post quotes?

13. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

omg I'm scared it said good morning to me {gives paranoid look over shoulder}

14. Wow Hamma and Company...you've out done yourselves. I like it a lot.

15. Hamma

Officer
    The WoW info section is up.

I am not sure on the quotes currently it is admin only.. I will look into it

16. very very nice...i like it....well done hamma and crew...

kudos!!

17. Nice work

18. Looks nice...but where am I? I'm not on the roster at all. Hmmmmm???

19. Hamma

Officer
    Its all driven off forum groups and permissions, there are some stragglers our there it appears, will have to talk to Mani