1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Nightjackal's App

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by NightJackal, 17 Jul 2012.

1. 1 Nightjackal

2 not released

3 PS2 and other active games

4 CDL,Dragonwolves (wow horde). Was taken off roster I'm assuming for inactivity. Was involved with multiple campaigns with CDL planet side,wow,battlefield, tribes(end of) , swg

5 looking to get back involved with old friends and meet new people as well. Looking to get back with organized group with established leadership.

6 yes 35 last time I did this I was in college lol

7 yes I have

8 I take direction very well and a team player that is willing to do the smallest job to get the job done. Current Dragonwolves that know me warwolf sarxis sentrosi

Thank you for your consideration

2. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    welcome home! :)

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Who are you?

LoL. Welcome back to the fold.

4. Welcome back! Please keep an eye on your private messages for next steps.

5. C'mon sent has it been that long????? ;p

6. Heyas Night Jackal

7. Holy hell what's up man long time no see how ya been? Ready to do some more flying in ps2?

8. Ya im looking forward to Playing in the Ranks of CDl and Making a Name for Ourselfs in the PS2 World!

9. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome Home NJ!

10. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Heya NJ!

11. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    welcome back!

12. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Hello NJ!

13. Gonna be off the grid for a lil cables and Internet is out because we are working on moving into our new house!