1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Now comes the fun.

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Racewiz, 17 Mar 2006.

1. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

I'll give you $150 and a case of keystone light (30 pack!). That is my final offer.

Oh and remember, dress each room in neutral whites and remove anything that makes the potential buyer unable to picture themselves and their family living there (personal pictures and whatnot)!!!!! :D

2. Om

Om DragonWolf

I'll take you dumpster diving!!!

3. That sounds like fun. I used to do that as a kid and it would drive my mom nuts.

4. I don't know. Its FAR too close to Pump Monkey! :D

5. Oed

Oed

Man Race, that will be fun I am sure (grin).

Where you moving to?

Good luck with it!

6. ValuSoft moved down 41 from 5 in Chaska so I'm thinking Savage or Shakopee area. Maybe as far east as Burnsville. I don't want to buy house until ours is sold and right now that could be as late as May.

Thanks!

That can be scary. :p

7. Oed

Oed

I can imagine that being stressfull...I have been watching the show 'buy me' on TV, and that situation comes up all the time. Good luck.

I loved living in Chaska. Shakopee is cheaper, but for some reason does not feel as 'close' to the city as Chaska.

Good luck, and hay, wonder if this site will help you:

http://www.zillow.com/