1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Oh Noes Snoes!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Hamma, 13 Feb 2007.

1. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    [​IMG]

hehe - I know it isn't all that much. We have dodged the bullet most of this year getting less snow than some places in AZ and VA :lol: I dont think we have had a storm that has dropped more than an inch.

I am in the 8-12" hopefully I wont have to work tomorrow :p

2. Om

Om DragonWolf

Re: Oh Noes!

My kids are going to be so jealous!

3. I am sitting in school right now waiting for them to let us leave

4. Hamma

Officer
    Nice :lol:

It's slated to get here tomorrow morning during the commute.. yay. :ugh:

5. You don't work anyway...you just sit there forum whoring and making wish lists on Newegg :rofl:

6. Hamma

Officer
    Hey, it's a living :brow:

:lol:

7. I want a snowday! :disgust: Working from home has certain drawbacks. :(

At least the kids'll be able to go out and enjoy the snow. The 4" we got in the last one was a joke. Mostly gone in two days.

-qor72

8. Yeah Hamma, I know the feeling. I pretty much do the same thing here. It pays the bills.

9. Hamma

Officer
    hehe! Working for a school has its benefits :D

10. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    15" forcast for the Albany region. Gonna finally get that pic of Kendra stuck in a snowbank!

Ohhh I'm gonna love it. Supposed to start tonight and really hit tomorrow afternoon. Warwolf is up visiting and will probably be heading back tomorrow morning.

Oh, pics incoming of the mini-Rally.

11. You suck. :lol:

12. Hamma

Officer
    Indeed, the lack of tree's is appalling though :p

13. We get half an inch of snow in Washington and everyone thinks it's the end of the world. You go to grocery shops and people are stocking up enough food for a month. Not the mention the occasional abandoned car in the middle of the highway.

14. Hamma

Officer
    :lol:

Got a free day off :p

People tend to freak here and stock up on groceries for 3 days before the storm.. dont understand that.

15. Sentrosi

Officer
    Now we're forecast to have about 36 to 48 inches of the white stuff.

16. Hamma

Officer
    :eek:

They can't seem to make up their mind here either. We have some mixing going on though :( I hate that - either all snow or all rain I hate both.

17. Well sent, I had an Oh so fun drive to Woodridge last night. 4 hours down and 6 1/2 hours back. Lame. 2 feet so far at my house.

18. Sentrosi

Officer
    Well I spent last night doing nothing but keeping 3 of our cars from getting dumped on. I could barely keep up with just keeping the steps cleaned! I took out a yardstick we had lying around the house and stuck it in the ground. Officially, at Sentrosi Acres, we have 18" of the white stuff.

My brother-in-law has a plow. Would have sucked to try to shovel 90' of driveway.

In the end, I've got a couple of hills that Kendra will enjoy playing on this weekend. Supposed to be warmer with temps around 25 degrees. Gonna get that pic of Kendra hip deep in a snowdrift...much like I had to endure when I was Kendra's age. My family will get a kick out of the pic.

19. just 18"? Got more my way and im only a few miles away. Ill get offical measurements.