1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Old Troops Never Die...

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Manitou, 22 Dec 2022.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met CDL,

It has been years since I have stopped by this venerable old forum. It is an amazing thing that it continues to thrive, albeit with a little less activity than the old days of the past. Thanks to Hamma and the crew for keeping the old girl (CDL) alive.

I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and that life finds all of you happy and joyful.

Many wonderful memories are here.

2. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Heya Mani! We're still plugging along. There's some activity but not dead in the water either. LOL! Forums are slow but we get the odd drop in here and there. We're all doing different things that I've seen and we get together to chat and play as well when we can.

Merry Christmas to you as well and may 2023 be a great year for you and all!

3. Well well well, he lives!!!! Great to see you again mani!!!

4. Greetings Dragonwolves!

Today marks the 25th anniversary of the release of Tribes. I can't believe it has been over two and half decades since the release of this game that we all enjoyed so much. Memories come back when I think of so many years ago when the servers were full and multiple clan matches were being fought so intensively. I know that many of us have moved on and that we have gotten much older, and our lives have changed so much. I hope that all of you are doing very well and have a great holiday season and a very prosperous new year. Thank you all very much for allowing me to be part of this great experience and it is something that I shall never forget. God Bless all of you and your families.

Timothas Majere likes this.