1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Operation Spam, CDL < oV

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Happy Ninja, 26 Sep 2001.

1. Your plan of taking over our ded forum has backfired. Our plan is in action, slowly yet surely anyone can see that the CDL mighty forum is becoming owned. Feels like the =oV= forum.
    Baldwin leading the charge, :ninja: preparing his famous :dane: stew recipe, =MTX= now in the fray, the lisping of Sir, the drunken stupor of War, the bodily references to OTMAN and MotoX... truly, this is a great event unfolding.

Thus we have claimed our home here, til someone admin boots us or someone fixes our forum.
    Heheh, I may as well link this forum from our site :)
    Add more people to the fun!

2. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

Ahhh yes. :dane: stew.. I have a great way of preparing the bony flea ridden carcass so that we can bring out a rich, wonderful flavor. Yes, I think I can make something magnificent out of this poor specimen.

Good idea Happy.

3. ??? no I don't like little boys....I like OLDER MEN!! BAHAHAHA!!!!!

4. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

He's just a dog.. So why can't we just shoot him?

[​IMG]

Okay I got my weapon to shoot him with.. here doggy! :D

5. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

I like the weapon of choice. Break out that shiz on his balding forehead! Saggy skinned mutt!

6. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Look I'll shoot him but I'm not going to do anything like that. :D

7. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :scared: Our forum has been violated!! :p

8. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

It's times like these we could use a hero like that masked crusader Chia Dane!

Besides whos afraid of a team of people lead by a Canadian Ninja, a fat out of work actor (Baldwin), and a Transformer Wannabe? Hell these guys couldn't even manage to keep their own forum alive.

I know how to deal with squaters.

9. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

I don't think you do know how to deal with squatters...

I mean really you raise a leg? Whose superior.

10. Great Dane

Squating is for my bitches. Like you.

11. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

I might be your bitch but my ass doesn't throw off a odor that scares women away and causes small children to cry.

Now that is messed up.

12. Great Dane

:fart:

How come everyone always blames it on the dog?

13. Not to mention.... AHHH, what the hell did I just step in?? DANE, get over here ya mutt!! These was new shoes!! Somebody should really train that dog!

14. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

All to easy

:despo:

15. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

CDL should at least house train him. I mean really. Visiting members from other Tribes shouldn't have to watch out for some of GD's leftovers..

16. Great Dane

:twak:

Ouch!

<EMBED src="http://home.earthlink.net/~greatdane850/pics/thwap_dogg.wav" autostart=true loop=false volume=100 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src="http://home.earthlink.net/~greatdane850/pics/thwap_dogg.wav"></NOEMBED>

17. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Is that the best you can do? Admit defeat!

18. Great Dane

Not a chance.

19. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I'll give you a bacon treat.

20. Great Dane