1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

News: Performance Update 1 Released

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by CDLBot, 12 Nov 2013.

1. CDLBot

CDLBot CDLBOT V2.1

After many months of work and testing Performance Update 1 is currently being pushed to live servers! There are a massive amount of changes which you can check out here...

More...

2. About F&*#ing time...

3. Honestly curious... Why was this an issue? The nanoweave/headshot thing.

4. Because everyone, it seemed, had nanoweave. You don't know how frustrating it is as a sniper to have your headshots resisted just about every other time. At the start of the game, it was a perk for you if you invested your certs into it initially. Now, everyone has played long enough to gather the certs for it. This fact alone has made sniping less and less effective.

5. I can see your point. That's yet one more example that confirms my opinion that one of their worst design decisions for PS2 was to let everyone eventually buy everything.

6. Yeah, I agree. The model in PS1 was intuitive, although they did let BR 40 players cert into everything...