1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Portal Stories: Mel

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Hyncharas, 2 Feb 2015.

1. I seem to remember there are a few people here who love the Portal series, so I thought I shouldtalk about this.

With Portal 3 looking to be in the wind, a team of fans have spent the last three years developing a mod called Portal Stories: Mel. Set before the events of the first game, it follows the member of a sleep study waking up to find years have passed when the experiment goes awry. With a new core personality as your sole companion, you must escape the facility whilst evading a new, unknown threat.

This isn't just a couple of re-used levels, but over 20 new maps and other fresh content. You will require Portal 2 to play this mod but, thankfully, Portal Stories will be completely free.

Greenlight Page - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286098917
    Portal Stories Trailer -