1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Project Offset

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Marsman, 14 Aug 2006.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Been following this game for a bit... still some time off, but looks promising.

2. Yeah - The Offset Engine is impressive with it's offer of realtime cinematic quality gaming. StarTrek Online is another up-coming game with this level of visual quality. While current gaming is in somewhat of a stale era, future endevors are looking pretty pleasing to the eye with amazing realism.

3. yeah... i think that i saw something about this a while ago...incredible graphics

4. Oakfist

Oakfist DragonWolf

Wow, That seems like its going to be an awesome game.

Fun enough with MMO qualities, but none of the raid/grind for loot to one-up the other players with no skill involved.

This is what Guildwars should have been IMO.

5. You know I thought this sounded familiar - didn't search back far enough. Oh well. :shrug: It's worth a bump just for the new video content the site has now. :p

6. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Yeah, this is the one game I was trying to remember when I posted up over on PSU about the games coming out. Firefly said that BWC was playing DDO and I told him how I felt about the game (not polished, buggy, etc) when I beta tested it. I'll have to resurrect that thread over there.

7. Great looking video. It could still be 2+ years out though. We'll all have 8 core cpus, 4 gigs of ram, and DX11 cards with a gig of memory each. It should run like buttah heh.