1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Public Star Citizen Roster and Ship List

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by NuclearMessiah, 28 Nov 2013.

1. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

Sweet, on it.

2. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

Done and done! That was easy.

3. antedoX

antedoX DragonWolf

You can add my 325a to the list! (...and my axe! ...and my bow!)

4. OK everyone, before I can start making each and everyone of you one of these awesome signatures (seen in my signature) I need you all to go back into the roster scroll all the way to the right and fill in (at a minimum) your primary division. If you choose Exploration and Logistics (after you do the spreadsheet) you can post here if you would prefer the white exploration ribbon or green logistics ribbon.

Last edited: 17 Mar 2014
  5. Hmmm... Exploration for me.

6. Exploration for me

7. Just updated my info. Exploration! :D

8. I saw there are a lot of people assigned to searching for lost relics, so I've gone with Manufacturing as primary and Exploration as secondary.

Last edited: 20 Mar 2014
  9. Might we see Kalashnikitty joining us from IR; we can never have too many female Dragonwolves?

10. I will ask her since she is a co worker of mine, but I don't think her and her BF are interested in SC.

11. antedoX

antedoX DragonWolf

Exploration and Logistics here. I'll take the green Logistics stripe, as I see myself doing that either in smaller scale scavenging in my 325a or larger scale once the Freelancer variants get released (buyin' me one of those!)

12. Just updated to include the Redeemer

13. Sorry for the late update, but the Mustang variants have been added.