1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Rakoin

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 17 Aug 2005.

1. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

You all think we should persue creating a CDL Rakion division? or is this game just more for fun and won't have lasting appeal?

Either way we should make a guild ingame...... I can't wait..... I am giddy!11

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

My gaming belly is distended.

3. DonkeySmiler

hehe the thing with rakion is you can pop on and play a quick game (like 15mins) and make some quick gold/exp. I just worry the novelty of it will wear off pretty quickly.... though it did withstand the initial Donkey seal of short attentionspan approval. :eek:

4. Yeah, I played it for a good three weeks and I was saddened when it ended. :(

I can't wait to start grabbing again.

5. Four More Days!

6. Three More Days!

7. Oh my god! TWO MORE DAYS!

8. Well, apparently 16:00 GMT +9 on the 13th is 9:00AM PST of the 14th...
    So, THREE MORE DAYS!

9. DonkeySmiler

ok that sucks.

10. ouro loses at math, I figured out that, it came out last night at like midnight. I was correct, ouro = playing now

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

11. DonkeySmiler

omgo ogmgogmmogmgogmgogmgomg Fires up computer, gives a nod to the heavens, adjusts crotchial region, cracks knuckles, gives a hearty roar...... It is newb killin' time!

*edit - did the game get updated at all?!?! I didn't see anything download. lol

*edit ^ 2 - It didn't work.... maybe you have to download a new version?

*edit ^ 3 - Downloaded new client. Playing now :)

Last edited: 13 Oct 2005
  12. Yeah, unfortunatly im still getting errors installing, sort of like the errors ive been getting trying to update wow..methinks i have to reformat, but im not gonna bother till next tuesday- ive got an exam then and a math test tomm.

13. where did you get it from?

14. Do you have to download the full game again? I did just the launcher and couldn't get connected. So i removed all previous versions and started full version download but man their site is slow right now. T-minus 13Hrs and counting.

15. DonkeySmiler

Yeah you have to download the game as well. Try using download accelerator. It was going to take me like 13 hours too, but once I used the accelerator it only took like 30 mins.

16. We could own in golem as a clan

17. DonkeySmiler

Indeed :D

18. Yeah, so, apperantly im too far away from any server to play.

gg florida.

Screw rakion

19. I'm in FL and I play

20. oops

Last edited: 22 Oct 2005