1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Rakoin

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 17 Aug 2005.

1. so, their fix was to put up a laggy "others" server that I can play on hurray :x

Eh, it still a fun game to play once in a while, I sure wont be playing competatively.

2. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

I pretty much stopped playing...... When you get to the higher level games it kinda stops being fun because the games are so intense. You pretty much have to be "on" at all times and pay close attention because everyone is so good (and when you own someone they seem to do nothing else but try and get you the rest of the game.... so it pretty much turns into deathmatch). Not to mention I heard that after level 15 you can't spend attribute points anymore and that totally makes me want to tell softnyx to f-off

3. They got rid of all of the hacks. Probably will be more later on, but they managed to stop ALL of the current ones.