1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Returning CDL Swtor

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Hagnn, 3 Oct 2013.

1. Hey everyone. I was in CDL a long time ago in DAoC. Just wondering if you have a SWToR division. Would love to join up if I could.

2. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome back, Hagnn. Unfortunately, we closed the doors on our SWTOR Division in June of 2012, due to lack of interest, and at the time, the very soon arrival of Planetside 2. As of right now, the only active division that we have running is for Planetside 2, if you are interested, you are more than welcome to head over to the recruit section and apply.

As far as the future of CDL in MMOs, there are many prospects we are looking into, Wildstar, Star Citizen, EQ Next, etc.

Again, welcome back, and sorry for being the bearer of the bad news, I myself do miss that division :(

3. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Agreed Lunar! SWTOR was fun. We had a great group going and some good fun and shenanigans.... Beachman exit stage left... Taking down Soa several times with our tank down due to his disconnecting (cough... Warwolf... cough)... and many more!

4. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    It was a delight to lead that division and accomplish all the goals I had set for it. Along with the great memories of it.

5. I didn't play with CDL, but I throughly enjoyed the game to be honest. I would probaly play agin some if they didn't nickel and dime you so much now.

6. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer

The good old SOA fight....
    Down Right Wait Back Right Right Right Wait *Teamspeak Message - Player "Warwolf" has disconnected from server.(Connection Interuppted)*....Insert numerous CDL screaming and cursing at War's terrible connection... Right, Right, Forward/Right, Back, Forward

7. WarWolf

WarWolf DragonWolf DragonWolf

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My connection is much better now.

8. Bummer! I've actually had a lot of fun with it so far but I'm to the point that I can't really progress any further on solo content. They have added a lot more content, and I haven't really noticed the nickle and diming but I'm a subscriber. Anyways, I'll check back from time to time if I start up a new mmo or maybe the swtor division will reopen. ;)