1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Robotech Fans?

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Daleon, 12 Feb 2007.

1. I know there are some Anime fans here. If any of you liked Macross or Robotech the long awaited Shadow Chronicles is out now on DVD. It never came close to me during its limited theatre release, but reviews have been excellent. I've been waiting forever for the story to be continued.

[shadow=#111111]The Shadow Chronicles[/shadow]

[​IMG]

[updwn]Everyone thought the war was over…but the darkest battle has only just begun.
    Spectacular mecha action explodes onscreen in this long-awaited and eagerly-anticipated sequel to the blockbuster anime series that spawned a generation of fans!

The legendary Admiral Hunter is missing as a deadly new adversary threatens the vulnerable survivors of the Robotech wars. Vince Grant and Scott Bernard must race against time to unravel a treacherous mystery that could spell the end of the human race!

Features the voice talents of Mark Hamill (Star Wars) and Chase Masterson (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)

Extra features include "Birth of a Sequel" featurette with director Tommy Yune, composer Scott Glasgow and more.

Winner, Best Animated Sci-Fi Feature - 2006 International Horror & Sci-Fi Film Festival[/updwn]

Last edited: 12 Feb 2007
  2. woo, it's finally out!

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Damn. Gonna have to go pick this up! Thanks Daleon!

4. Sentrosi

Officer
    Having 'acquired' the DVD I'm going to watch it tonight at work and give you all a full review of it.

5. I loved it, really did a great job of bringing Robotech into the future. Its wide open now for more movies or series.

6. Sentrosi

Officer
    Ahhh. Very refreshing story and agree with you Daleon. Totally open to another series of shows. I was very happy to see them have a small segment with the Cyclones, as they have ALWAYS been my favorite mecha.