1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

sale info

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by scrub, 15 Nov 2013.

1. I have yet to see info on banu which they said would be available........maybe when i get off of work in the morning it will have more details

confirmed by ben himself....banu on 26th, prolly during live stream

Last edited: 15 Nov 2013
  2. They said it would be available on the 26th and going with they are going to show off some new ships that day I expect it will go on sale with the idris.

3. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Saw a post somewhere listing the price of those ship pledges when they were out originally, anyone have that handy I'm curious to know what some of those ships are going to be listed for.

Wonder if there'll be any NEW ships other than the two alien ones on the 26th?

4. I am really only waiting on the alien ships lol, wondering how much they will end up running and what ships I want to have going forward with my ingame jobs.

5. Asp

Officer
    thx Khorne!! :)

6. However it was stated in the news that all ships will be LTI, however Khorne will get the cheaper and originals before him even cheaper. So those prices may be a bit off, but I imagine they are in the ballpark, I would guess ours will be $5-$20 higher in most cases.

7. Asp

Officer
    Just so everyone's clear, and correct me if I'm wrong, but every ship you see here for "sale" will be available to earn in game (except scythe and Idris-m), even variants with specialized load outs like the twin engine 350R. So if there's something you want this isn't the last time to get them, you WILL be able to get them in the game. These sales are to support the development, and what you pledge for you'll just start the game off with.

8. also unclear on the Xi'an scout and Banu MM which goes on sale the 26th, as well the possibility of some looks at least of the new line of ships they have in store if i recall the post

9. Do you think I am out of my mind if I bought a Starfarer? I mean everyone is going to need fuel? Just a thought.

0ri0n

10. The Starfarer is a really cool ship, I plan to get one, but there are a couple things you should know. It's probably going to be pretty slow, it ways a tonne(125 actually) Also the weaponry is kinda light, there is rumor of a military version. It will probably be a great ship to farm credits on, with the ability to collect gas, transport it, and refine it. Plus it can carry 75 tonnes(that means full up it weighs 200 tonnes.) It just seems like the kind of ship you wouldn't take out alone, but could always use in a group.

11. All of the usual non-limited ships will still be available after the sale right? No LTI anymore but we can still get Hornets, Freelancers, etc. Anyone know if all of the new ships like the Scout, Merchant, Starfarer will be limited or available permanently after the sale?

There will also be plenty of other new ships down the line for purchase before release.

As for the Starfarer, the price and if it will be available after the sale will determine if I go for one now. I don't think we should go to nuts getting them now, 2 should be plenty for the guild to start with and we can always build more in game.

12. Yes the normal ships will still be for sale afterwards. And don't feel the need to get more than one starfarer, a handful of members will have them.

Last edited: 17 Nov 2013
  13. Okay I will just wait with baited breath to see what else will pop out of door #3

0ri0n

14. I may pick up a racer, but depending on the price on the alien ships I may turn around and melt them on the 26th.

15. so the M50 is already up and is running for $90 for us mortals.