1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

SilverTalon app

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by SilverTalon, 7 Feb 2012.

1. 1) Your main character's Name
    Selicia

2) Your main character's rank/level

3) Which Division in -CDL- are you applying for ?
    SW:TOR

4) Previous Guilds and an explanation of why you left or are leaving your current guild.
    Allied Tribal Forces. Due to a variety of factors, ATF's planned presence in SW:TOR has effectively collapsed. While hopeful that I'm wrong and there will be some sort of resurgence, all information seems to point to that not being the case. This leaves me with the unfortunate choice of staying in ATF to play an MMO by myself (for the most part) or seeking a new environment for the game. While there's a shared channel, asking CDL people to watch and remember to involve someone out of the guild seems like a massive imposition given how things have gone. After pondering options and speaking with Gryphon, this seemed the most logical solution for TOR.

5) What are you looking for in a guild? Please be thorough.
    A fun environment where I can play the game and enjoy the content amongst friends rather than random people. I've found this makes the game less about loot and pixels (which are meaningless) and more about shared memories with people (which are priceless).

6) Are you over 18?
    Yes.

7) Have you READ AND UNDERSTOOD our CoC?
    Yes.

8) Any additional information you wish to provide us. Personal info, who you know in the guild , etc. ?
    I'm an altoholic and typically flit between characters. In SWTOR already I have 2 characters at 50, and 3 more in the mid-20s. I seem to end up being a tank in most things, not sure why just how it works out. I like talking about things, and this can often annoy people since I'll talk at length about things that are really stupid.

As far "CDL peeps", I spoke with Sentrosi about moving due to ATF's in-game issues, and Hamma is vaguely familiar with me since he's endured my nonsense for years now. Mrs. Hamma could probably recall my existence under questioning and Marsman can likely say "I've seen that name before" as well.

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome SilverTalon! Thank you for applying to the CDL.

3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :hi: and welcome

4. Welcome, When will be a good time for you to setup an interview on Teamspeak.

Last edited: 7 Feb 2012
  5. Typically any time after 6:30PM can be made to work, though Wednesdays are sometimes iffy (my limited attempt at this "socializing" thing I hear so much about). Let me know what time works best for you.

6. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Greetings!

7. Don't do it!

8. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    I'm with Gryphon we are doomed.. ;)

Good Luck Silver! :D