1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Space Cowboy

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Ouroboros, 13 Jun 2006.

1. http://sco.gpotato.com/

Kaikou found this game a couple days ago and we've been hooked. It's a free MMORPGFPS, sort of. Where Planetside was more FPS than RPG, this game is more RPG than FPS. It involves flying around, shooting things, and exploding. Check out the website(and read the game guide/FAQ, it helps), you might like it. In game name is Ouroboros, I fly an I-Gear.

2. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Looks kinda cool, will try it out tommorrow.

3. It looks like starfox 64 :)

I check it out too

4. Will you guys be on TS while you are playing? I should get this.

5. DonkeySmiler

Well, had 5 minutes left on the download and the power blipped off and then back on..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: This is becomming a daily occurence :mad:

Re-downloading, from filefront now, it is faster (for me at least):

http://files.filefront.com/Space+Cowboy+Online+Game+Client/;5075705;/fileinfo.html

*edit - you guys try the other game flyff? It any good?

*edit 2 - So yeah my computer or internet just stopped working.... someone does not want me getting this downloaded..... I am now downloding with download accelerator so I can resume if it stops again.

Last edited: 14 Jun 2006
  6. DonkeySmiler

Which server you guys play on?

*edit - I just started on Joymus. So far it is pretty fun

7. You helped me remember I had GetGet.
    Thanx~!

...Downloading now...

~PM~

8. DonkeySmiler

The company's other game flyff is kinda fun as well.... I will probably play it up to level 20 so I can fly around :)

9. have it downloaded just cant register.

10. DonkeySmiler

Is it saying invalid account name? Try doing all lower case.... I ended up doing ds21 as my account name

11. yeah TehDuffman didnt work but tehduffman did so...

12. We are on the Joymus server. And yeah, you can't capitalize any of the letters when you make an account.

13. Have you picked a side yet?

14. Yeah, the one that's not ANI. Add me to your friendlist, teamspeak doesn't like me for some reason.

Edit:
    And post your ingame name, the friendlist seems to work one way.

15. DonkeySmiler

You tried flyff yet ouro? I'm on the second server (will find out name later) Name DonkeySmiler

16. Okay...
    Installed and registered.
    (Someday I'll get time to play it) ;)

~PM~

17. My roommate played it, I didn't really like it.

Edit:
    I saved up some decent lower level gear, so, first come first serve. (Space Cowboy)

18. yeah i just uninstalled it

19. I might look @ the Help file but I might uninstall this game as well.

I click on the Tutorial and it Loads. Or to be more precise; my monitor displays a "Loading Screen".

For over 15 minutes....

~PM~

20. The sounds suck for me when i shoot it sounds normal then like 2 seconds after the shot it make a loud pop sound that sounds like ass i have even tried to turn the sound off but it still makes the noise even with no other SFX.

Is there anyway to do invert the mouse becasue flying the default way makes me want to shoot myself...