1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Star Wars fans - DO NOT TRY AT HOME

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Praetor-Vong, 6 May 2003.

1. good comedy, keep it coming man heheheheh

2. I think that video wins stupidest video on the internet evAr. I thought that kid was gonna knock himself out a couple of times.
    :D

3. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Was that malone?

4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

OMG
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. Ahaha

Sooo good, but just to let you guys know, that was never intended to be a star wars thing. That guy is trying to be a ninja. He's the guy that runs www.realultimatepower.net An amazingly informative site about ninjas. It's certainly worth a look!!!

Dave (Hoping to someday join the legendary ranks of the CDL PlanteSide forces!)

6. Om

Om DragonWolf

lol. The Ninja site is memorable. <3

7. So Vong, where's your video?

8. Sterling, Oed, Auntie, and I have a few ideas floating.

But the one that I'm making with some friends is still in planning stages. Serious, yes I am a geek.

9. Ok, that was awesome for a good laugh at work this morning. =)

10. memorable? oh its much much much more than that!!!

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab.

its my new fav!!!

11. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

/me huggles testflight

:p

12. I've told Vong several times that I'd choreograph a fight scene but he's being so....wishy-washy. Kinda like "Charlie Brown" you know?

>>>Sterl

13. Oed

Oed

It looks like he is being controled by that thing...funny as hell.

14. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

A fat Jedi.

15. means there is more of the force within him....probably most of it... ;)

16. Somebody needs to make it into a Visa commerical...

17. You guys haven't seen anythin.. I actually have a saved version of that video where it really is funny.

18. So you going to share?