1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

stuff happening....

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Kassa, 3 Feb 2007.

1. ok guys i just wanted to say something about all this happening, i came into this guild because my daddy said you guys were like family so i said well can i try it out. I came in and it was great to be able to be called family by people i don't know or may not meet but guys i still love everyone on this team cause thats what i thought we were about is loving each other. But everyone is leaving because of one persons mistake, and thats not what family does and i wish the people that were thinking about leaving, please don't cause then that would make us seem like were not family and we don't care about the team. Sorry i had to say something about this thing going on. Thank you guys for being the team i have always dreamed about being on!! :D love you guys!!!

2. Thank you Kassa for these words. *hugs* I know ho wyou are feeling. My heart has been broken here as well. To me this is alot like my divorce. So many memories have been made with friends and family and now some of those are leaving and it is ripping my heart in two.

I don't like the idea of losing family members. In time these wounds will heal but those that have left will never be forgotten. I just hope that through all of this relationships can be reconciled and the family brought back together.