1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Supreme Commander

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Jouster, 20 May 2006.

1. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Won't even send ya a key eh? :mad:

That's lame.

2. Two questions:

How do you upgrade your SCU so that he can do > Tech 1 stuff? I've been playing UEF and must be missing the obvious!

Do we have CDL set up in the multiplayer?

I so need a mic....
    -qor72

3. Hamma

Officer
    I havent logged into the MP hehe.

When you select your commander there should be a little upgrades button (witha gear on it) when you click that it should bring up a view where you can click right/left arm and pick upgrades.

You can also click the chest and add things like as shield, nuke launcher etc. Just be aware those upgrades use a shitload of power :lol:

4. I did that, but I can't find the upgrade to update his Tech level stuff. I've updated his weapons, etc. but not which techs he can build :(

Come to MP! I wanna play with people I know! lol

5. Hamma

Officer
    Really? One of the arm upgrades should be new units that upgrade tech level - you can upgrade 2, and then to 3 (which also uses alot of power)

Maybe I will get some MP in over the weekend.

6. Okay, so it should be there. I'll have to idle killing an AI and focus on my commander and figure it out.

Thanks!

Is it just us playing SupCom? Who else is out there!? :D

7. I play, but on a slow computer, so multiplayer probably wont be so hotT. It looked so much better at the intel booth at GDC. They also had a running beta of Crysis and Hellgate at the booth there. :D Good stuff.

8. My vid card shit out on me so i bought an 8800gts 640mb and SupCom from newegg so it should be here by the end of the week. This weekend is st pattys though so i dont know if i will be sober enough to play...

9. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Playing an RTS + being schnookered = fun times with the video camera! Just don't play nekkid, ok?

10. :huh: lol.

SupCom is a lot of fun. Finally found a challenging AI that beat me up in Skirmish mode. Now to return the favor! The Supreme AI on a 1v1 5km map did well.

-qor72

11. Hamma

Officer
    :rofl:

Duff you have a dual core PC?

12. Yeah i got a 3800+ at 2.2 and 2gigs of ram. It ran it pretty well before with low settings and less than 5 players.

And my card didnt get here so it looks like i wait till after the weekend.

13. Hamma

Officer
    You should run pretty well then :D