1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Swg

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Duffman, 16 Jul 2003.

1. I know Hamma doesnt like the game and is probably gonna ban me but...

I know that there are alot of CDL memebers currently or will be going to SWG soon and we should really all play together and get on the same server. I will be playing on Bria.

I know i had more fun playing with you guys in PS then playin PS alone and i hope that we can all get together in SWG.

thx
    Duffman

2. I have a copy of the game, just haven't installed it yet...

3. I can try find out where the few people from DAOC play SWG. But they don't read the boards much :(

4. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Let me know when they fix most of the bugs.... then I'll consider giving it a go! ;)

5. Well HEll

Im already working on my elite tree on GOrath cause of the post that some of us were there, ive got a house and stuff andwould hate to have to start all over again, how is the bria server =(

6. OK

Made a guy on Bria too names Shads need to knowe your names

7. ok well my name on Bria is Olib Gido

i send you a email shads

8. I and some friends unforutnately started up on Kauri. Then the server was invaded with French players.. so know even though I can understand Wookie and Rodian, I can't make heads or Twi-lek tails of what half the ppl are saying.

I'm already master marksman, CH, and soon to be commando. My friends are close to master arch's and driod engy's so starting over will be tough. But I may try making an alt on Bria and looking for you guys. I still use Daleon on all the swg servers.

9. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

*Grins at Hamma*

?>/ban
    Bad command or file name

*Turns back to Hamma and shrugs*

I personaly decided to wait untill at least September to give it a try. *most* of the game stopper bugs (in my book) should be gone by then I hope. ;)

10. ouro and I are on Intrepid, my name is Ayato, and his is Ouroboros

11. Maybe between HL2, I could give SW:G a try, but I will probably wait until they offer a free trail period. Then I could try to get my parent's to use thier credit cards, but that could be difficult. Unfortunately you cant get the 7 day trails with a checking account.