1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Teamkillers!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Zenemy, 16 Oct 2005.

1. One of the biggest downfalls of BF2 is the team kill system.

I've had my HumV T-boned by a teammate and because their vehicle was already damaged... they both died. BAM BF2 thinks I just TKed 2 people. I fire a rocket at an APC and someone on my team spawns beside it afterwards. Rocket hits the APC, it explodes and the freshly spawned guy dies. BAM TK! I'm the last person on the blackhawk (gunner) I jump out, Blackhawk lands on a teammate BAM.. I just TKed someone?

I've fired a SA missle at an enemy airplane.. and it somehow hit an allied plane. It did that twice before I just jumped off the SA system and walked away.

The other day I was planting C4 on the enemies satillite scan and two guys on my team *breath* go running up to it and.. hide under it. So I wait thinking "oh they will realize there is C4 and get away from it" but they don't. Meanwhile the enemy is using that system to watch our troop movements and aim their artillery. After I tooka bullet waiting on those guys I blew the dish which killed them, they punished me and for the kicker.. artillery drops on their location and sends their bodies flying not even 2 seconds later.

I don't punish people when they TK me and I appriciate those who treat me with the same respect. If someone kills you for a plane then yeah punish them but if you see a special forces guy run away from a target loaded with C4 and you run up and jump under it.. you killed yourself.

:D

2. EEEEWWWWW dont even get me started....

*the advantages of playing on your clan server* = BANNED, then the next guy comes in... (to be continued)

3. hence, one of the many many reasons why I quit BF2

4. I've been kicked from servers at least 3 times in the last week trying to get my veteran explosives badge. My brother and I will join a server and I'll chuck grenades constantly while he gets points for ammo feeds. No matter how many times you tell people what you are doing there's always that one guy that doesn't get it.

I've been kicked as sniper as well. If you sit on a building and snipe you're okay but if you dare put a claymore behind yourself.. it's almost like your teammates are drawn to your claymores. They can see that it's there but it must be the thrill of climbing a ladder and having the claymore explode in their face that draws them to it.