1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

The darkest days of my life.

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mtx, 29 Jan 2003.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I'm in the middle of a divorce now.

My wife left me and took my daughter. She told some social workers that I beat her. Ofcourse that's an outragious lie but I am learning that the truth means nothing to her. Apparently she has been cheating on me with someone she works with.

I'll talk about it more later but I hurt so bad right now. I miss my daughter and the thought of my wife cheating cuts me really deep. The Army Central Intelligence Division has begun an investigation into what my wife is doing. Apparently the military isn't pleased with the things she is doing to me. Her unit supports her because she tells them little stories about me beating her or whatever she says.

I've never felt such pain in all of my life. If it weren't for the fact my daughter is out there somewhere I would have left this god forsaken place a long time ago but I can't leave. I can't leave my daughter behind. She's the world to me and I'm going to do everything I can to keep her with me. I can't even see her now. Cathie let me see my daughter one time but the social workers found out and made her stop.

Cathies unit is deploying for war but she doesn't have to go. I think she has been thinking about this for a while and is using a divorce to escape the war as well. I'm sure her boyfriend is helpiong her out on that. She has said a lot of things but I'll get into that stuff later.

All I can really tell you is that I am in a lot of pain right now. I don't understand how she can do this stuff to me. You'd expect me to get mad but that's not the case. For some reason I just can't get mad. I hurt and drown in my sorrow but I just can't get mad at her. I love my wife. I wish she would let me see my daughter. The heart is a strange thing. I should be mad and hate her but instead I feel betrayed and lied to. I just needed to tell somebody.

You guys are a great bunch. I have always respected your clan. I just needed to tell someone.

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hey,

I hate to hear this. I am hoping that whatever happens, the truth is revealed first. I can sympathize with you. I won't go into detail, but I can feel your pain.

I hope for the best for you. I hope that some good may come out of this, even though it seems that none ever will.

Hang in there mtx... :love:

3. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :(

:love: mtx, that is really rough - it is a low, lonley place to be :(

We are here for ya ;)

4. Om

Om DragonWolf

<3 for you, MTX. Remember that time you posted about the wild puppy that was sick and you were trying to help it, but you decided it was a possible danger to your daughter?

Feeling torn between what's "right" and what's "more right" is a good indication of a kind and gentle heart.

I hope everything works out for you and I hope the truth surfaces. Much love for you and your daughter.

5. that sucks dude, hope it all turns out as good as it can.
    Fling :D

6. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Sorry to hear about that MTX , if you need an ear and someone to vent at , just catch me on icq and ill listen and try to give some advice to ya :)

7. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Thanks for your support.

Here's an interesting piece of information.

My mother lets me use her car because she is stationed in Japan. When my wife left she took the car, amoung other things, and fled. Well I contacted the JAG lawyers and they told her to return the vehicle immediatly. So she tells these people that she is sending my mother payments for the car. That was a blunt lie. Her unit believed her but the JAG didn't and so I got the car back. Well yesterday one of her Sgts calls me and starts giving me a hard time about not signing some income tax return crap. He wants me to sign it so she can get some more money.

So after he calls me 3 times in a row I picked up the phone and called my mother and gave her his cellphone number. So Captain Quist called the Sgt and set him straight. He asked her if Cathie had been paying for the car and she laughed and said no. So the truth is coming out.

Her lies are being shown.

8. Pan

Pan

i'm rly sorry to hear all this mtx...i hope along with the others that the truth comes out as soon as it can. <3

9. i certinly can realate to you when it comes to missing you child.althow my divorce wus amicable(my wife wus simply NUTS)she did for over 6 yeres do her best to prevent me frome seeing my children.damaging my relaytionship whith them for a long time.at the time i could not afford a lawyer.i should of found a way to do it.my advice to you is get a good one dont deapend on jag..dont depend on the social workers to help you thats wut a judge is for.men now have many more rights in that area than ever befor but you must seek them out and fight for them.love will prvail when it comes to yore child i have a very good reaytionship whith my kids now probaly beter than thay do whith there mother.just remember there is always hope.yore love for yore girl will see you thrue.gain strenth frome that and the memorys of her and the time you do get to be whith her ,cherish it.do not fail HER it is up to you now to make yore girl a good person sins you can no longer depend on her mother to do a proper job...

10. hang tuff mtx..

11. Hang in there dude, and i have a piece of advice for you. Watch your emotions carefully, because from what i have seen, the emotions you are feeling tend to turn to anger and frustration very suddenly, and without warning. I have had it happen to me once, and i have seen it happen to my father several times. Just watch yourself man, and dont do anything that you might regret afterwords.

12. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I'm not really worried about getting mad.

My only real concern is my daughter. If my wife wants to run off and do her own thing... well it's her life. I'm not going to try and make her stay with me. I can't trust her and trust is the foundation of love. The only thing I really want out of my wife is for her and I to be able to get along. I don't want Lydia to have a tough time in life because her father and mother don't get along.

Although I am hurt by my wife I can't really be overly hurt about losing her. I wasn't happy with her anyway. She's intellectually and has no sense of honor, integrity or respect. She'll say and do whatever it takes to get her way. I'm better off without her. I can finish college and not have some raging lunatic freaking out on me because I don't want to watch TV and I don't like eating spaghetti everyday.

I just hope my daughter can deal with this. I really fear Cathie having a boyfriend abuse my daughter. That's why I'm trying to get primary custody.

13. Greetings MTX,

I am glad to see that you are being strong through these trials. I have never have had these things happen to me personally so I could never understand how you truly feel.

RaptorMax has very wise advice. There is no way you could tell a person to regulate their emotions in a scenario like this..Just try to be as balanced as possible.

The members of CDL are here for you, It is a great thing to have the support of people who do care and want the best for you. I hope you know if you needed to talk at all that there would be people that would listen.

I hope that you do get custody of your daughter and that you both can be there for eachother.

Farewell MTX....I wish the best for you and your Daughter..

14. kinda sucks man. hopefully you can still be around your daughter so that she doesnt grow up to be like her mother

:(

if you need somebody to talk to
    aim: Novana78
    msn: xirxis@hotmail.com

15. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Thanks guys.

I appriciate your support more than you will ever imagine. My wifes unit is getting deployed soon. They've already packed up their stuff and are preping to get on the train and get out of here.

I hope she goes with them. I don't want my daughter growing up around my wife. She's a bit... crazed.

16. Om

Om DragonWolf

You said earlier her taking your daughter and accusing you of abuse was a ploy of hers to avoid having to go to war. Are they onto her?

I don't know if I want someone like her wielding a gun in a US military uniform.

17. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Well the CID is taking particular interest in this situation. I also heard that she may get chaptered from the military if she doesn't get her housing arrangement fixed.

If I can get a lawyer I'll win. I have to go to court on the 5th. If I have a lawyer with me to "filter" all the information I know... she's going to suffer from a heavy dose of reality.

Her unit is deploying. Unless she has some physical issue she WILL go with them. In the Army the mission comes first. She's saying she's nondeployable but that is BS.

18. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

I hope everything works out for you Bud.

19. MTX I'm glad things seem to be going a little better. Hang in there bud.

:love: