1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

The Division

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Khorneholio, 11 Jun 2013.

1. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Awesome, would probably be better on a PC anyway, and lets me delay purchasing any next gen console for a while, as this was what I was most looking forward to..

I see a CDL group for this in the future ;)

2. Yeah but looking that those graphics makes me worried if I'll even be able to play such a game on my computer, of course I can always offer drone support from my Ipod XD unless of course they allow cross platforming with a ps4 and a pc.

Thought taking a second look at it, I might be able to play it, I mean I could play Battlefield 3 on high graphics I'm sure I can play this at least on low.

Last edited: 20 Aug 2013
  3. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Looks like a fun game for sure.

4. Count me in

5. omg this game looks great...like in all aspects. Idea itself, menu system, destruction level, graphics...co-op FPS with AI and other players at the same time on what looks like pretty big map...has any other game have done it? anywayz, petition for PC signed. If game doesn't come out on PC, I will be buying PS4 I'm a sony fanboy (all products, not just console wise).

6. Might want to read the entire thread before posting ;P

7. yeah, sry bout that...not in right state of mind atm.

8. Just giving you a hard time lol, no worries.

9. Asp

Officer
    <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/rcNB1_bGG5w?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/rcNB1_bGG5w?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Reddit AMA

Small Q&A

10. Good stuff in the reddit AMA

11. All the more reason to have me as Drone support if this thing won't run on my comp XD
    But looking at the Q'n'A I'm a little disappointed that dogs won't have a significant role, I would've loved to have a talent tree where you get a dog companion and you can give him orders to bring down a target, sniff for loot or enemies, carry extra ammunition for you on a vest for something and when the shooting starts have him stay low and stick close to you in cover like an extra team mate and if anyone gets to close he'll lunge and bring them down or at least stun them long enough for the player to put a bullet in his head.

Last edited: 13 Sep 2013
  12. Asp

Officer
    <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/tQ_2QRQmf7U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/tQ_2QRQmf7U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

13. Asp

Officer
    Another interview.. Interesting how they're going to try and pull it off..

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/SEoRHrmA9gA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/SEoRHrmA9gA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

14. I imagine this has already been mentioned probably but I heard down the grape vine that the division will be a good and proper mmo rather than a singleplayer with the possibility of friends popping in and out for co-op but it'll function similar to GTA V's lobby games where you're given a city with a maximum of 64 players per game and you have free reign.

15. It would be cool to add dogs that work like the German Shepard from ghosts... Or even make them controllable via tablet app

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

16. Asp

Officer
    Map of where you'll be able to explore in the game..

[​IMG]

17. Well, for now; they've been extremely quiet about most of the game, first saying they'd need a delay until March to release, and now December.

In that image, there is also part of a hotspot in the bottom-left that may indicate they intend to expand into other districts of New York.