1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

The Division

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Khorneholio, 11 Jun 2013.

1. Ubisoft released today a trailer showcasing their new Snowdrop Engine:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R2NJSAvuiQ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Oakfist

Oakfist DragonWolf

Jaw Dropping :dance:

3. This is the one game i saw announced at E3 that caught my eye. I'm looking forward to it, and playing it with you guys.

4. I cannot wait for this game. If it is as good as it looks were going to have some real fun with it.

5. between this and sc, i know i am well taken care of for the next couple years

6. shame they don't plan to license it to other studios; I did ask as part of my indie game project, but they said not before The Division was released.

7. New screenshot, video and single-player detailed

Late last month and this week, some new information for the game have come to light. First, whilst an online system will dominate with both PvP and lone gameplay, players will also be able to explore the sandbox offline at their own pace in single-player.

The next updates all come from this week's Game Developers Conference (GDC), featuring a new screenshot of a church mission, and a new technology video:

[​IMG]

8. Ubisoft Subtracts The Division From Its 2014 Release Calendar

by Mike Futter on May 15, 2014 at 11:36 AM

[​IMG]

As expected, Ubisoft has delayed Tom Clancy’s The Division out of the current fiscal year. The title, which was first announced at E3 2013, is an under the leadership of Ubisoft Massive and now leverages at least three of Ubisoft’s studio, including Red Storm and Reflections.

Ubisoft now expects the game during fiscal year 2015 (April 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015). Ubisoft will have more information at E3.

9. Here's a brand new shiny gameplay demo straight from E3. Enjoy! :D

10. god i want this game

11. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    They were talking about this game at last years E3 what the heck lol

12. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Also still looks awesome

13. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Like Star Citizen if this game turns out to be half what they want it to be it'll blow the last few years of crap games out of the water..

Hamma likes this.
  14. I hate to piss on the hopes and dreams of many a gamer here, but developers are not obliged to talk about ideas and features that may have looked good in the beginning, until they broke the gameplay completely and had to be removed. If gaming websites have a problem with this, then maybe they shouldn't play games at all...

Launching on new consoles is always going to be hard, as nobody really knows how to push a given platform to the limit, but the notion that PCs are being penalised for this is utter BS. Graphics card manufacturers can be just as stupid - just look at how badly the NVIDIA Titan Z has performed in reviews, compared to rival cards (or even its Titan Black predecessor) with less memory.

PC specs will always be better than consoles - the difference is, post-release of a game, you can upgrade PCs :)

Last edited: 24 Jun 2014