1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

The Division

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Khorneholio, 11 Jun 2013.

1. Yeah, looks like MS games will be the only ones doing that, with quantum break, which will also have cross platform (pc and xbox one) saves http://www.windowscentral.com/quantum-break-coming-pc-good-xbox-brand

2. Tomorrow, their Open Beta will be coming to an end 1pm CET/7am EST/4am PST on 22nd Feb.

I know this is really late though, after banging my head against it today, I've mapped out all the Intel accessible in the beta for those taking part. I wasn't able to use their exact symbols, and therefore are larger than they should be, but each item is within 200m of the symbol's location:

[​IMG]

On the left-hand side of the trapezium furthest South, there is also the "Missing Agent" waypoint beneath the pedestrian overpass.

Last edited: 22 Feb 2016
    nilkilla likes this.
  3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Nice hync

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I should've really created another character and done a pulse scan of the whole map before collecting any, as it turns out I missed one of the phone locations. I've since updated it my previous post using several videos.

I'm not sure how I missed the rest in the Beta, to be honest, except the look speed was even worse in that than it is in Destiny.

However, I suspect that they will still be the layout in the full game for those regions.

Last edited: 22 Feb 2016
  5. played a bit this past weekend. Was fun. Will keep an eye out. Also installed Discord

6. I'll be on PC as Shads111 i Believe