1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

"The Endless Fairy Tale"

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Manitou, 16 Jul 2003.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

the ships engine room. Cabbage patch kids went everywhere in a chaotic manner. While disabling one ship the other two turned and those little bastards started firing beams out of their chests. There wasn't much time....

2. ..before the trumpets and horns were blaring. It could mean only one thing: the Grand Army of Papa Smurf had arrived. It was then time for...

3. Greetings,

all the other smurfs came out..then a silence was observed and smurfette came out and......

4. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

began waiving her fist madly. "That wasn't smurfy! Not smurfy at all!" He really felt that sinking feeling now. With all the raging freaks around him he knew the only thing to do was....

5. ...which was to turn on the sultry sounds of Right Said Fred. With that bumping beat Smurfette found the nearest pole and began....

6. ... staple signs onto it, that read...

7. What a strang day dream the old man thought to himself. And what are smurfs? Boy I have stop drinking so much at night. I do remember the good old days and when I first meet Tribe CDL. What a bunch of rough necks but boy they were good at...

8. ...photoshopping naked pictures of Hamma to look exactly like pictures of Eric Estrada sitting atop his CHiPs cycle. At the very moment he pictured that he...

9. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

... received a telephone call from former president Bill Clinton. The former president had a few pointers about ...

10. ..the proper use of a saxophone and a blue dress. Just as he was about to mention cigars, the nearest door blew right off its hinges as....

11. Darth Vadar and his storm troopers walked in. Darth Vadar saw the former president, walked up to him and said...

12. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

... "Well done, my young Sith-Lord. You have been able to completely fool the world of your 'honest' ways. Therefore our master has decided to grant you one wish for anything. What shall it be?" Clinton thought a moment and replied...

13. "Can you make Hillary into a young, pretty and dumb intern?" Vadar looked at the former president and said...

14. ..."i had a dream last night. involving a dell optiplex gx1 designed for microsoft windowsNT/windows98 with an pentiumII intel inside running windows2000, not experiencing any errors. then i woke up, the dream made me hungry for some good old ewok..."

15. ...steaks. With that thought in mind, Vader with Clinton in tow, headed off to Endor to see if it was Phaser season for Ewoks. Upon arrival on the forest moon, he came across one spectactular looking Ewok wearing nothing but....

16. ...a really sexy ewok bikini. He approached the ewok and asked why it was dressed in such revealing clothes. The ewok replied...

17. Its Getting HOT in Hair so i had to take off all my clothes, she then batted her eyelashes at him and said...

18. "Is that a Clinton you have there or you really happy to see me?" Clinton hearing this whips out his...

19. ..cigar and said...im always happy to see a bikini...ewok or not...

20. ...then he proclaimed to Clinton, "I shagged her rotten, yeaahhh babee." Having felt insulted, the Ewok called in the...