1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

"The Endless Fairy Tale"

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Manitou, 16 Jul 2003.

1. .....Barry Bonds to hit the game winning homer in the bottom of the 9th. Barry was so excited he...

2. Xypher

Xypher Guest

...spat flaming balls of acid at the nearest creature, which just happened to be...

3. ...Mike Tyson at the Courhouse filing for Bankrupt. Someone came up behind Tyson and tapped on his shoulder, it was...

4. Xypher

Xypher Guest

...Evander Holifield, who proceeded to maul mike, clawing and biting at his face and ears until his face was a bloody stump atop his shoulders, at which point willy wonka slung a gobstopper at evander which...

5. ...caused the mighty boxer to cower in fear. "NO!! Not my other ear!!!" Laughing hysterically Robin Givens walked in...

6. Xypher

Xypher Guest

...and promptly explodes into paper confetti, the cyberdemon chuckles to itself at its excellent shot and proceeds to pound the surrounding area with his fist of love...

7. ...when pounding the place to pieces, the ciberdemon's momma comes running in yelling "HONEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU COULD HURT YOURSELF!!" "WAIT TiL' Your Father hears about this!!" The ciberdemon's father was....

8. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    ...a little irate but proud of his little cyberdemon so much he gave him a shiny new....

9. ....Power Rangers watch. The cyber demon was sooo embarrassed he....

10. Xypher

Xypher Guest

...stomped around screaming "I will survive" at the top of his lungs, just when he hit the high note, Barry Manilow stepped in and...

11. pulled his sword, slicing the cyber demon in half. " I hate it when people butcher songs!" He said under his breath. He looks at everybody and...