1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

The kids ordered MORE SNOW!!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Mignonne, 5 Jan 2007.

1. My children thought it was funny and kept chanting for more snow, low and behold their prayers were answered and we got almost another 8 inches dumped on us yet again. Looking to the five day forcast it looks like thursdays are going to be a regular snow dumping around here!!! *sighs* i was so excited that yesterday some of it seemed to finally be melting only to wake up and look out and see all this freaking snow again!!! Our school systems and road crews are going to have to step up this year and get organized, the kids cant stay out of school forever for a little bit of snow. This is colorado after all :)

the nice thing is that when we do get snow it might chase off all them people that moved into our state under the assumption that we dont get much!! There are less people out and about :) *cheers*!!!! and they seem to be a bit more cautious, the thing that i dont like though is that people seem to be using it as an excuse to not stop at stop signs and running red lights like crazy, i am sure they are thinking, oh well i will plead i could not stop... slow down!!!!! geesh :) anyways ya.. uhmm.. more snow!!!

i am not sure where pump posted it, but i believe it was him that had the sign *free snow man assembly kit* you uhaul!!! i need one for my front yard, i also heard today while i was shaking my happy ass at the gym that some woman sold some colorado snow on ebay for $25. geesh i need to see how much of the stuff i can get rid of that way, i mean, hell, i am sitting on a fortune!!!!

this keeps up i am going to have to think about having hamma change my forum name to *snowbunny* :)

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :lol:

On ebay somoene was selling snow from the "Record Blizzard"

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

4. hey, if any of you want snow from the *record* blizzard i still got LOTS of THAT snow left over in my front and back yard and all around my house, much less the side yards, oh and then i can toss in some of the blizzard after that snow and the last two other snows :) lots and lots of snow!!!! you haul it :) its free, you can have as much as you want!!!!!

5. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

Wow. Snow in Colorado. That's a sign of the Apocalypse if I ever heard one.

6. Mig,

My dad in Holdredge, Ne just wants the power back! The ice storm really clobbered them. It will be weeks before power is back other than non reliable generators on semi trailors doing rolling blackouts throughout the town.

There are worse things than snow piles.

7. I was home for 23 days in Chicago and didnt see ANY SNOW... Denver stole it all

8. we are getting some more too :) i should load up my freezer and save it, and then in like ten years maybe i can hawk it or something :) *laughs* that would be great, sell it later on :) Blizzard snow from 2007!!! someone would be bound to want it :) i mean heck, they buy everything else right??? :)

9. i really wanted snow this year, because i don't remember ever seeing snow at all so i was hoping i would see snow this year but i haven't.

10. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Still time Kassa ;)

11. Sent is correct. We havnt seen much of any snow. Right now its looking like we might get some Ice Pellets. :p

12. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

We have been enjoying three days of sleet.

Which is great.

I have a three day weekend before the start of my new job.

Which means I am spending three days sitting in the house. Cleaning it and playing Oblivion.

And bored.

Did I mention bored?

Thank Zeus for the playoffs.

13. you be careful brokentusk, i saw the news with the ice storm that is going across there, yuck.....

i cant get anywhere near the new xbox360, although i can see i am going to have to start limiting the children *laughs* if for no other reason that so that i can play. although if i even get hands on a controller, i have both of them right next to me telling me what to do and how to do it. go here mom, do this mom...