1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

TheBladeRoden's Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by TheBladeRoden, 29 Aug 2012.

1. Previous Planetside Experience: If you played the original Planetside, please answer the following.
    1. Did you play the original Planetside?
    Yes

2. What was your in-game name and what was your faction?
    TheBladeRoden. I played some of each, though my TR character did get the highest BR out of them.

3. What Outfits were you in?
    Unfortunately, it was so long ago I can't remember the name of it. Upon the recent reactivation I did see people such as ShadowScythe and Chainn on my friends list, if anyone knows which outfit they were in.

4. How long did you play?
    About 10 months.

5. Anything else about your Planetside experience you wish to share?
    Who doesn't want an ANT/AMS runner in their ranks? What's that?

Gaming experience:

1. Which games, besides Planetside, have you played extensively?
    Mario series, Legend of Zelda series, Mega Man Series, Star Fox series, Donkey Kong series, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Turok series, Smash Bros series, Resident Evil series, Timesplitters series, Rainbow Six series, Myst series, Half-Life series, No One Lives Forever series, Battlefield series, early Call of Duty series, Dawn of War series, Command & Conquer Generals, Operation Flashpint, Planetside, Unreal Tournament 2004, Total War series, Team Fortress 2, Dungeon Defenders, I'm sure I'm forgetting some

2. What is your favorite game?
    Hrm, it's a toss up between Team Fortress 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, and Planetside 1

General Outfit Questions:
    1. What are you looking for in an Outfit? Please be thorough.
    I'm looking for an organized group that acts like grown ups but still has a sense of fun. Something that really makes you feel like part of something more than what you would with just running around with a random squad. It would also be nice if they had training events instead of just yelling at you for sucking.

2. Are you over 18?
    yes

3. Have you READ AND UNDERSTOOD our Code of Conduct?
    yes

4. Do you understand that recruits of the CDL will not receive preferential treatment in regards to PlanetSide 2 beta access?
    yes

5. Any additional information you wish to provide us. Personal info, references, etc. ?
    I live in the EST timezone though my easiest play times (especially for teamspeak) are often after 10:30 pm

6. Do you play a musical instrument or can you beatbox?
    I can only play one note at a time really slowly on the keyboard, and same thing with beat boxing

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met.

3. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome and good luck

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    :hi: Welcome and good luck in the recruiting process!

5. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome :)

6. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    Good Luck on the app.

Last edited: 30 Aug 2012
  7. Thanks for applying. Good luck. :)