1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Tyst!! Clean out you PM box Woman!!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Mignonne, 30 Sep 2006.

1. omg, so i like sent you a link, to like the bestest forum post for you and your box is full.. how am i supposed to message you if you dont clean out your damn mail box ??????????

i think the linky went thru to you, but i followed it up with letting you know i read the entire post and you HAVE to go check it out!! damn woman!! i swear! geesh!! :)

<3 :)

2. yeah yeah..i know..its always full...*sigh* some things are just hard to get rid of ya know? 100 msgs isn't very many really...is it? i need more i think...

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Copy/paste those msgs in notebook or something Test. Then delete the PMs. You'll still have those PMs.

4. gosh, now you sound like you are needing more bag space, yet again, for all the crap your keeping !!! :) *tease*

oh and make some damn room, geesh!

5. You know she can't make room...that would go against everything that is Test...LoL

6. okay so tyst!! you obviously did not delete anything out of your box ... or your just so popular that you get a thousand messages a day!!! i tried to pm you again and i just know i am going to forget what it was .... FIX THIS!!! omg! how can i keep in touch with you woman !!! gah!

am i going to have to bust out ... cyrus ?????????

7. :bump: i am going to suggest we have a tyst huggle sit in until she makes room in her mail box for those of us wishing to send her pm's....

everyone prepare to /huggle tyst!!!!!!

Last edited: 10 Oct 2006
  8. /huggle Tyst!!!!!!

9. Or Just get a email Address to send them to Mig!!!

10. well that would be assuming she actually checks her email!! which i know she does not! cause i sent her message there!! geesh!

/huggles tyst