1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

UnclearAsh's Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by NuclearMessiah, 24 Jan 2013.

1. Well here we go.

Up until recently I was a member of an organization, much like yours,for little over 9 years. Sadly the community feeling of my old guild has been very lacking for many a year now. I came across your organization mostly because I follow Hamma on twitter :) I see in the DragonWolves all that used to keep me with my old group for so many years and would hope you would have me.

A little about myself. Well as I have said I was uptill recently a long time member of another group (so if anything I am not fickle with my clans/guilds/outfits). I am an 8 and half year vet of the US Army, seperated just 2 years ago. I am also a very avid PC Gamer and have played in many of the game Clan Draconus Lupus has over the years, actually got hooked into online FPS back in the old Tribes 1 and 2 days. I am very chatty both on voice comms and forums and can be on when needed (although I am getting old, and I do get up very early for work)

I only recently started my TR soldier on Waterson, so pardon the low BR, don;t let it fool you into thinking I am new to the game :p

2. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome :)

3. Welcome and goodluck!

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    :hi: Welcome and good luck in the recruiting process! Great that you've signe up with us! :thumbsup:

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome! We're participating in the UES Bastion assault tonight on Waterson. We're leaving the WG around 8:30pm EST. Hope to see you there.

6. 2030, you can count it. Enough time to put my daughter to bed and crack a beer open :)

7. Hello and welcome. Please check your private messages for next steps.

8. Welcome and good luck!

9. Welcome!

10. Good to have you with us. :) Good luck with the application process.