1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Vanguard Saga of Heroes

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Arglaar, 17 Jan 2007.

1. Wowzers. those are great screen shots :) and it being all bout the journey is what i like to hear :)

guess i am going to have to drag myself down to the game shop and see what system requirements are and if my comp can handle it next :)

*my intrests is piqued (i think that is the right spelling) :)

2. it says migs computer is a piece of crap and she needs a new one if she is going to play which is not going to happen! :)

3. Yea Hamma...I think I've checked with everyone here before about using 4 sticks of RAM (CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200))

- I have an ASUS A8N-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 motherboard, and the consensus was good if I wanted to go 4 sticks.

I just remember someone mentioning I might have to up my power supply...it might have been if I went SLI...(XFX PVT70GUDE7 GeForce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card)

Case and current power supply:
    Antec LifeStyle SONATA II Piano Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450Watt SmartPower 2.0 ATX 12V V2.0 for AMD & Intel systems Power Supply - Retail

4. :lol:

Tell me about it.

(EDIT)
    My computer runs well for the current games (minus Rainbow Six: Vegas) but the new games coming out around the corner are going to be monsters...also if it turns out that I have a memory problem, my issues should be solved - hopefully.

I do remember though when I was putting this computer together, there were Dragon Wolves here giving me advice to wait until the next gen motherboards were released...so I did know what I was getting into. (/EDIT)

Last edited: 22 Jan 2007
  5. PvP Ruleset Info with Teams for Faction Server:

http://forums.vanguardsoh.com/showthread.php?t=111748

6. Serverlist and Selection:

Preferred Server to be:
    Varking - Team PvP
    Order of Alurad
    • Wood Elf
    • Raki
    • Dwarf
    • Halfling
    • High Elf
    • Half Elf
    • Qaliathari
    • Mordebi
    • Gnome
    • Kojani
    • Thestran Human

Alternate (PvE) server to be:
    Florendyl - RP server.

7. Sounds good now i know where to start on the 26th when they let preoreders in.

8. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Well let's all get together on TS either tomorrow night or Thursday night around 9pm EST and discuss things such as where we're going to start so we can get the ball rolling. I don't want to roll a DE only to find out that everyone is rolling a Raki.

9. I should be available either tonight or tomorrow. Pick a time and I'll be there.

Since preorders get to start at 10am PST Friday, we need to do this ASAP.

10. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Phafandam expressed some iterest in this game. I will point him here.

11. He'll get all the help we can do if he does end up getting it, I'll go what ever our primary one is but the choice does need to be made soon. I plan on playing team PVP and PVE so we do need a primary and 2ndry server i guess.

12. I just want to know where to roll my first char. I'm game for either pvp or pve.

13. Same heres...

14. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Tonight @ 9pm EST. We'll all meet in the general chat channel on TS

15. From Sony's Knowledge Base: