1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Vanguard: SOH -- Mani, Get to work!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Arglaar, 20 Oct 2006.

1. http://www.vanguardsoh.com/guildapp.php

[​IMG]

2. WarWolf

WarWolf DragonWolf DragonWolf

I would like in under the CDL banner of course.

3. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I applied for this long ago Argy ;)

4. as a guild or as an individual mani? and whos name did you put on the list? hope i was on that list :)

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I listed the guild.

6. the way people are being invited to beta just puts me off...

yet another forum to register on :rolleyes:

7. Let's hope they allow CDL in!

8. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Yes. How tragic that you have to take 2 minutes out of your busy day to register on a forum to, hopefully, get into a playtest of a video game. These people should be burned at the stake! Hello? Inside Edition? Yes, I've got a blockbuster of a story for you. Could you imagine thousands of people trying to playtest a video game and they have to, get ready for this, REGISTER on their Official Forums?

/sarcasm

9. If you knew just how many forums I've registered on over the past 8 years you'd understand

10. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    You should be a pro at filling out that registration form by now then ;)

The point of a Beta is to provide feedback, no better way than via forum.

Unless of course you think it's just a freebie game, in which case you should not be participating in beta anyway. :D

11. I don't know how any of you expect me to always have 5 MMOs on the go like you do... when we can only afford a subscrption for 1 :mad:

12. No one is expecting anything of you.

13. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    I don't pay for any MMO's right now :lol:

14. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Oops, I replied as Jen :lol:

15. by the way, just to be clear, no one else registered under GUILD application other then mani I hope. THey said if more then one person applies for guild application it will disqualify everyone

16. There is a comment in there....I just can't put my finger on it however...

~PM~

17. I'd wager close to what Oed, Racewiz and I have done....

Give it another year and you'll prolly pass me, but unless you're sign-up crazy, you'll have one heck of a time reaching Racewiz, or getting close to Oed.

~PM~

18. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

In the newest PCGamer it says that this game will require 25gigs of harddrive space....... :eek: