1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

want to join

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Zemoch, 14 Jan 2005.

1. I am a level 14 hunter dwarf named hettar I am on the laughing skull server and I am in a guild but want to leave and join this guild the one I am in now is falling apart and it is not as fun anymore.

2. Hettar? Did you play SWG on intrepid?

3. no i did not why?

4. i am level 16 now and i have not seen any of the people ask me to join d i have to do something?

5. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

yes /tell one of the recruiters like Donkeysmiler, Manitou, TBeast, Ariane, Marsman, Hamma to name a few.

6. Actually Black, the recruiters are

Myself
    Tortfeasor (Donkeysmiler)
    Tbeast (Thronebeast)

And Ariane (Bretta) is the Server Leader of the Alliance side.

Although any of the current officers have the ability to invite into the guild, it is recommended that new recruits go through a recruiter so that we can track them.

7. That said, why do you want to join our guild? How do you even know about us?

Little more info bud!

:hi:

8. well i was in a guild it was called clan death i think but it fell apart. I was talking to someplayer and he said he was in a guild and he gave me the website and said you should join and thats about it. anything else i can answer.

9. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    What times do you usally play ?

10. from about 6:00 to 7:30 in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoon. and from about 6:00 to about 11:00 in the morning on weekends and usally later in the day.