1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

War is a good thing.

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mtx, 1 Jul 2003.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Because my Ex is schedualed to deploy on the 9th of July. That means I get my daughter for 6 months!

It also means there is a chance she will be shot but oh well. That gives me mixed feelings. On one hand I'd like to know she's suffering. On the other I don't want my daughter to lose her mother. Oh the war within me rages.

Now here's an interesting story. Last friday i went to pick my daughter up from daycare and she wasn't there. I began to worry as my Exs cell phone number was disconnected. So I went to her apartment but no one was there. I began to panic. I rushed home and called her mother. I asked that old woman if she knew where Cathie was because I wanted to get my daughter that day. She paused and then told me she had Lydia. I live in Texas.. she lives in Virginia. W T F . . . . . . That's when warmonger systems engaged.

Well we weren't even a week into our divorce and she already SERIOUSLY violated the court order. Needless to say I pulled out the black flag and me and that bitch are going back to court. My lawyer is actually talking about full custody and how she doesn't even really have to be there considering some legal crap and the fact she is getting deployed.

Am I doing the right thing by going back to court? My Ex called me today pleaing with me but I was undecided in what I would do. My lawyer says fire at will and all I really want to do is be with my child.

Oh BTW, someone kicked in My Ex wives front door. Strangely she thinks it was me as there was nothing stolen from the place. I denied it though. I'm not vendictive.

;)

2. MTX, I have no experience or knowledge of anything. But considering the situation I think it was wise of you to take her back to court. Isn't that called kidnapping? If you have some part of the custody of the child and she is taken somewhere out of state without your knowledge, is that legal? I think this would be something to really whoop her ass on! Good Luck to ya man!

3. Good Luck mtx, I don't know you but form your posts at PSU you seem like a nice guy :)

4. Also another thing, following the thread title "war is a good thing" I'll just mention I have always though war was a good thing, sure people die but that happens everyday due to hunger and stuff too (not that it should but tis life unfortunatly), the point is, because poeople try to further technology to aid their country in war this technology later improves civilian lives as well, so war is good in a way too..

Examples are jet aircraft, penicilin, other medical care, etc

My 2 cents.

5. Depends how you look at War. You can look at War in a negative or a positive way.

Negative way would be you are risking the lives of all our Amerian soldiers. Which is the truth. But they are there for a positive reason.

Positive way would be in the long run all the lives the soldiers would have saved from the disheartened minds of the Al Queda regime. Probably thousands upon thousands lives were saved by taking out both Afghanistan and Iraq's "bad guys." No more standing in front of fireing squads just because you had an opinion about your government.

That is my $.02 Not much though.

6. Yeah I agree completely, the soldiers are there to bring peace, even if peace must be atained through war

7. Malone

Malone Official Cow

I am a one man war.

8. War is a bad thing these days because... It's done for the right reason.... In the wrong place....

9. MTX... you have every right to take her back to court.

She seriously violated the Orders of the court by removing her from the state, let alone the county....That alone could get her in really big trouble.

And with her being deployed soon... I'd say that you've got a really good chance of getting full custody (Possibly without visitation or at least court supervised).

I know several guys here that have payed several 10's of thousands of dollars for just a chance to get what was just handed to you.

10. LMAO!

All your base are belong to us!

Thats really cool :D

11. MTX, you are sounding like a father who cares. Your wife doesn't she is only intrested in hurting you. She then has control, and that's all that matters to her. It sad to to see that happen.

You have to consider is she the person you want your daughter to be with.

Keep up the good fight.

12. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

13. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

My cannons are set on continuos fire. :D

14. pffft.. Cannons? Bring in the howitzers!

15. good luck

You are going to need some major luck, or a major screwup on her part to get your child back, and this looks like it, its going to be a knock down drag out fight though, and the judge is going to lean heavily in her favor.

16. In a way I agree Derfud.

I mean Saddam would've killed himself in 5 seconds had they airdropped my ex-girlfriends in Iraq back in March. Instead we sent over troops.:)

17. Just sit Saddam down infront of one half hour of Martha Stewart living, including all the advertisments in betwen, and there are 2 possible outcomes.

1. He will be attempting suicide within less than 1 minute of watching

2. He will come out commenting on how the blinds would really light up the room more in lavender, while carrying a swiffer.

Either way, the threat would have been neutralized.

18. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Now she isn't getting deployed. She felt the need to let me know this at 9 am when I'm sleeping. Thanks for ruining my morning you bitch. Whos dick did she suck to get out of this one.

You know I met this soldier who was in Iraq. He was guarding a checkpoint when some Iraqi drove up, got out of his car, and opened fire on this soldiers unit. He returned fire but still took a bullet right through his bicep.

This guy went to war and served his country. How he felt about the war wasn't important. The only thing that matters is he did his duty and served his nation. He didn't weasel his way out of it or try to leave the military or any of that crap. He sucked it up, fought for his nation, and took a bullet for us. That MAN has my respect.

Now my Ex on the other hand... how many dicks did she suck to get out of this deployment? Some people have no honor. She's a complete disgrace to the uniform she waers and I hope she dies. I hope some fuck hits her with a tank and this time runs the car completely over and kills her. Fuckin coward. If you're going to wear the uniform don't fuckin disgrace it. We're all scared of war but it is better to die fighting then to run and live on your knees. I hate cowards.

19. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Sadly MTX, what happened was that her command got notice that she's heading back to court. Based on that, they probably deemed her unworthy to fight due to emotional constraints at home. It's wierd to think that the Military actually has a heart when it comes to matters like this, but they coldly calculate that if a soldier's mind isn't on what needs to be done here and now, then the soldier is more of an enemy than the enemy.

The fact that she did kidnap the child away from you into another state doesn't bode well for her retaining custody. Lean heavily on that. Your lawyer probably will do just that. The defense may ask that she be put into a program or institution to find out if she's mentally capable to handle a child. I'm not a betting man, but I'd lay some $$ down on you retaining legal rights to the child.

20. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Fuck um.

They (Army) suck.

I still have the urge to go back though. Something about dying at a checkpoint in Iraq keeps killing that idea. Wish i could be part of an honorable military that doesn't think I'm cannonfodder.