1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

What Color Dragon Are You??

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Great Dane, 26 Mar 2002.

1. What are you doing looking at queens thing?

2. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

is that the question or is it what aren't i doing looking at queen's thing?

3. ewwwww

Queen has a thing ?

ewwwww

(sorry queen)

4. Ingwë

This thread got really messed up.

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    As most of them do on this forum

6. Ingwë

oh shit this is becoming a third spam thread isn't it wtf is going on here?

7. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

This is not becoming a 3rd spam thread.

8. :spam:

It is now.

9. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Then it's another thread that I will boycott.

10. Ok, not surprisingly I'm -
    <h3><font color=#C0C000>GOLD</font></h3>
    SO; here is the count thus far -
    5; GREEN (6 if spouses count - my wife took the quiz as well)
    4; GOLD
    3; BLACK, BLUE & RED
    2; WHITE
    1; COPPER; ORANGE, YELLOW & Non-Java.

Thus having taken said quiz...I now post my rebuttal...

#1. Um... Queen - In looking at the 'Dragon description' page, I didn't see 'Orange' in the listings of other dragons below. A very rare find indeed. On an academic level - what other dragons were listed for you? Purple?

#2. How many of us are real dragons. (I.E. born 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952, etc...) I seriously doubt anyone is 48+ years of age but I thought I'd throw it in for completeness. (and for the record, YES I am a Dragon =1964).

#3. And for those of you that have ever done some role-playing - have you ever tried RoleMaster? now THERE is a true abuse of power~! (FYI - DAoC is loosely based on the RoleMaster rules.)

Later~!

~PM~

"I'LL KEEP YOUR SECRETS
    I'LL HOLD YOUR GROUND
    AND WHEN THE DARKNESS STARTS TO FALL
    I'LL BE AROUND THERE WAITING
    WHEN DREAMS ARE FADING
    AND FRIENDS ARE DISTANT AND FEW..."

11. Ok - on another note; I noted that they stated the 'code' was available for 'free'.

Geeze Dane, since you have all this free time to find web-sites and start trivial debates, forcing us to spiral into the squalor you call a mind - why don't you make one up? ;)
    Something catchy like -
    "What type of TRIBES2 player are you?"

Dammit son - I'd even help~!

~PM~

"Too wild to care
    You got animal stare
    You got ‘stay anywhere’ in your eyes
    Think you’re leading me on but you can be anyone
    Cause I know you’ll be gone ‘fore I rise"

12. Ingwë

not a bad idea you should do it!

13. I'd code it for you all if you wanted...wouldn't be that hard at all and I'd enjoy doing it.

14. id answer non-java script using tribes 2 player, no need for me to take it woohoo.

15. and back on topic...

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html" target="new">
    <h3>A GOLD Dragon Lies Beneath!</h3>
    </a>
    I took the <a href="http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html" target="new">Inner Dragon online quiz</a> and found out I am a Gold Dragon on the inside. My Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. I am what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. My appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but I'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. I'm one of only two dragon types that are aligned "Lawful Good" and demonstrate great magical proficiency. My piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strengrth are absolutely without parallel.<br><br>

Of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. I like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, I <b>LOVE</b> to shapeshift. And I'm great at it. In fact, who's to say I'm not really a Gold Dragon after all? My favorable attributes are honor, truth, kindness, gold, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. If anyone threatens or tries to kill me, I could strike back with my breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, I'm about 54 feet long.<br><br>

Big suprise, they have always been my favorite. They start by owning you with some magic, then they torch you a bit, then they just close in and rip you to shreds with claws and teeth. For a grand finaly, they just flop on top of you a few times.

16. Ingwë

lol gold dragons don't seem that rare here but then again that is because gold dragons are the best.

17. Om

Om DragonWolf

Orange dragons are the best.

18. :( site is no longer up

19. no dragon for you

20. Ingwë

vgta