1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

What Color Dragon Are You??

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Great Dane, 26 Mar 2002.

1. Pan

Pan

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html" target="new">
    <h3>A RED Dragon Lies Beneath!</h3>
    </a>
    I took the <a href="http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html" target="new">Inner Dragon online quiz</a> and found out I am a Red Dragon on the inside. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend I'm in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no?<br><br>

But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. I like to invent creative traps, relax in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over vast forests looking for men ...er... sheep (<i>yeah...</i>), and pick fights. My favorable attributes are Summer, the sword, fire, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind me in a snap. Well, me or a Copper Dragon. But those Coppers are wusses anyway, and I could beat one up to take command. In fact, I probably would considering my breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Oh it's good to be the king.<br><br>

I'm red! w00t!

2. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

lol for some reason i don't think the site is down.

3. Om

Om DragonWolf

lol, for some reason I don't think Pan's evil enough to be a red dragon.

4. lol

i think pan picked her dragon there, if she had answered honestly she would have goten yellow or bronze ;).

5. Ingwë

no way you know how deadly she can get it is all hidden under the shell of a nice warm smile. One second she can be like this:)the next she could be like this :spinfusor:chaingun:

6. w00t

Im glad to see the site is back up

Here's Mine :)

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/teo592/dragon.html" target="new">
    <h3>A BLUE Dragon Lies Beneath!</h3>
    </a>
    I took the <a href="http://www.geocities.com/teo592/dragon.html" target="new">Inner Dragon online quiz</a> and found out I am a Blue Dragon on the inside. If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, my Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with my Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like my native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.<br><br>

Humans shouldn't make the mistake of thinking I'm weak, however. After all I'm a good 30 feet in length and have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. I also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using my fluid nature to my advantage. My enemies probably won't even see me approach in the first place. My favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, I pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*<br><br>

7. <--------- Gold :D

8. Ingwë

9. Om

Om DragonWolf

The orange is sacred.

10. ROFL

i cant believe that you peeps keep getting fooled. I knew it was fake by the third sentance. Though it does rather fit Queeny :).

11. Om

Om DragonWolf

What do you mean, "fake" ?

12. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Dont make the Queen mad or she will :spinfusor or :laser: you in tribes ,when she gets her comp back up and going

13. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Computer down? :(

14. Ingwë

I don't know i might:hhg:my self before she gets to me because even i sometimes can't handle my mad skills.

15. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Yes i know that feeling Legendary :(

16. well

Fake, as in not a factual/official item. And as for queeny :spinfusor :laser: well, i will do the same to her at least as often, so i am not too worried ;).

17. Ingwë

oh it seems like raptor is showin off while sky can't fight you back.

18. .

Who, me? *flys away innocently*

19. Fly away has she Snipes you in your wing

20. all dragons that cant channel strifeshadow and dont support bone juggernaught pushes into elf territory suck.