1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Which =oV= is the most entertaining?

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Great Dane, 27 Sep 2001.

Who is the =oV= you laugh at the most?

1. I'd say Alek if I had any clue what an Alek was!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It's that actor guy Baldwin!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's that mysterious Canadian Ninja feller!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. It's the guy with the lisp Mrs.Sir!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. It's the never been seen Ass Grabber MotoX!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. It's that transformer wannabe MTX!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. It's everyone's favroite Drunken Injun WarChidle!

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

You just gonna sit there and stare at it or are you going to share that popcorn?!

2. I'm not on the list!

3. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Well what did you expect?!

4. I demand that the current talley be thrown out and the poll restarted with blaster included. Now!

5. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

okay..

6. you will lose

7. Om

Om DragonWolf

True. WarChilde has an unfair advantage.

8. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

I think every poll should have WarChilde as an option just to keep things interesting.

9. yer dam right dane, whadda ya got here, a bunch o non drinkers dat only poste when sober

not i

10. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

... yeah... I bet you feel real good now WC :mtx:

11. In all honesty, I'd have to say that MrSir makes me laugh the most. Why I still crack a malicious smile when I remember his enraged psychotic (but ultimately empty) death threats hurled my way every time he acts like a deer in the headlights of my tank... or when I bomb him off the flag stand... or drop mines at his feet during practice... or shocklance him while he's typing orders.
    Ahh, memories.

=oV= AngelFlayer, Officially the most Annoying =oV=

12. Its true, Angel is the most annoying =oV= player .....damn, we all miss ya since you went to college Dood.

Hope yer still wearing the =oV= T-shirt and Boxers I Sent ya.

13. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

14. DOH!! That bastage! Hehe.. now I don't feel bad about the patatoe in his tailpipe or sand in the engine oil! You bring that ole clunker you call a tank.. (more like a rusty ole wagon) my way again and I'll run like a cowa... Umm, blow it to hell! Ya wee bugger!

15. Sir - you may be able to run from his tank.

But you'll never escape my bombs. =D

Actually, for that matter, you'll never escape the nose of my bomber either. :p

16. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I've shot down a shrike with a tank gun before. It was pretty close though. My driver even bailed out that coward! :mtx:

17. Haha, your probably right KM... I wouldn't dare try to evade your powerful bomber... But as a leader of ==oV== I do feel its my duty to make sure you have the best flight crew possible to ensure your safety! Say hello to your new bomber! Moustafa Abdel Salam is almost finatical about how he wants to make sure your flight to get me is most satisfying and your new tailgunner Kamal Ahmed claims that no infidel will survive your trip.. I'm sure he means me. Happy flying the friendly skies!! CYA on the ground!

18. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :rofl:

19. :jawdrop:

What'd I do to deserve that?

Oh, yeah.

I blew you up a couple hundred times. :D