1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Would you play..

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Asp, 12 Apr 2010.

Would you play a MMORPG again?

Poll closed 26 Apr 2010.
  1. yes

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. I have one job i dont need another.

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Not all MMO's are jobs.. :p

Some practically need to be. Hopefully some of these arent that.

3. Once I get thru school and get my Medic badge, Ill be up for just about any game where I can fight alongside the Wolves again. Post-apoc does sound like a nice new direction, or outer space/techie type stuff.

4. I know there are 2 Fallout MMO's in early stages, we'll see which one actually ever makes it to light of day.

Warhammer 40k is also supposed to still be under construction. Thankfully not from Mythic. I liked DaoC quite a bit but how they ruined Warhammer I still cannot figure.

A Planetside 2 is a pretty sure bet to get most of us if it ever gets out. Hopefully most people have seen "instanced" mmo's do not work, ala Huxley and that other one that came out not long ago and was shutdown after a few months. APB might suffer from this some, but it sounds like it handles it a little better than most.

Lego Universe is getting close to release. I have some friends in beta. I don't know if it really has the potential to be a big time game. Will likely be more of a niche, but could still be fun.

Last edited: 15 Apr 2010