1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

WoW beta sign ups start tomorrow January 28th

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by PR24, 27 Jan 2004.

1. Right on the Blizzard website

2. is it up yet..is it...huh..huh...huh?? stupid proxy block :)

3. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

no it starts at 6:00 pm PST :(

4. :ugh:

5. YES!!!!! thats roughly 9:00 est so I should be home :)

-edit-
    .....kinda sux though that they set a time. do they realize that at 6pm everyone will be refreshing and hitting there site?? ouch....blizzard may go boom!!

Last edited: 28 Jan 2004
  6. Since they're leaving the beta signups open for a week, you may want to wait a few days for the lag to subside so that you can guarantee that your information is entered in it's entirety and correctly.

7. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Yeah I am going to wait a bit and let the mad rush die down ;)

8. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

yeah that has happend to me wayyy too many times.

9. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Oh this is an update I found on IGN.

According to a post made by Blizzard's Geoff Fraizer on the Battle.net forums, Hotmail and Yahoo email addresses will not be accepted:

"Given the high sensitivity of the World of Warcraft beta test, Hotmail and Yahoo email addresses will not be accepted. Your email address will be the primary means of contact concerning the beta test. Please make sure to double check that the email address you provide is valid and will be for the foreseeable future."

10. did I call it or what.....BOOOM!!!

"at 6:00pm PST bizzard announces the opening of a self denial of service attack"

signed up fine this mornin though

Last edited: 29 Jan 2004