1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

WoW beta to start soon :D

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Firez, 17 Mar 2004.

1. I'll believe it when I see it but they just put this up but are still kinda workin it. lots of new info and not proxy blocked at work(yet):

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

They may actually be getting around to starting beta in the next 2 weeks or so....this page includes a server/players online status at the top of the page......

Last edited: 17 Mar 2004
  2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    ban :love:

3. I have revoked your banning privolages untill you buy BF:V

4. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

I am so excited.... I doubt I will get into closed beta..... but no nda means lots and lots of info!!!!!

5. Check the site out...there's already a LOT of gameplay info

6. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Yeah I was reading it all at work last night..... awsome info.... game sounds even better! I have no idea what race/class I will choose they all sound so unique and fun.......

7. I'm aiming for either a druid or a hunter. Suppose I will see more in beta. Also lookin like I'll be a miner/blacksmith(was a uo miner and made booku cash $$$)

8. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Oh?

You can't ban teh Hamma!

>player list
    001 Firez
    002 Hamma
    003 Jouster

>admin kickban 001
    Firez has been banned by server admin. Reason: Something about Jouster's a smuck? Silly Firez

9. Wha....N0000000!!!/message cut off by ban monster....hear me ROAR

10. yea... im hopin today :D

11. not likely...this is blizzard....It'll be next week or the week after :)

12. Im getting so excited waiting for it. I hope hope hope i get in.

13. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Take any timeframe Blizzard announces, and double it. That will be the most likely date that anything will happen as per history.

14. ok so its not today...

the thing is that they arent anouncing dates anymore.. they go by soon, very soon, very very soon, weeks to come, and just around the corner.

15. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

i wish to be in closed beta soo bad I'll do anything to get in

16. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Why?

17. probably because he knows that open beta will be like 2 months away, hehe

we want to play NNNEEIIOOOWW! :cool:

18. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

no its because when it comes out I won't be able to pay for it (PSide or WoW)

19. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

ah, so you want to see if you really like it so you can decide which game to invest in?

20. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

no I just wanna play WoW before I have to pay then when it goes to Pay2Play I'm gonna dump it like a stinky sack a trash (??que??)